Black Eyed Peas - Yesterday (Official Video) (2015)

• Staff

I watched this last night and spent the whole time waiting for Fergie

• If this gets licensed, I wanna talk to the music supervisor who had to license it lol. That will be more work than a whole movie

• I don't know how to feel guys.

On one hand I'm like fuck this dude...he tried to sue our lord and saviour.

But on the other hand this song is so dope to me.

• Staff

I used to love BEP. And I love how this is taking them back to their roots and the bridging the gap era and that stuff playing homage to old music. But it feels really false. Like it was intentionally "designed" to make people talk about it. So I don't like it.

• So good. Yeah, I used to love will and the peas. This is too fun not to enjoy

• i dont know what to say.....i kind of like this song but at the same time cringing in annoyance

• Feels like a trap.
    They're gonna make me think they're gonna be back to some Joints & Jam shit, get me a little excited... then hit me with the Fergie shit.

Song seems like a big apology to the original fans for selling out.
    It'll be interesting to see what sound they go with for the new album.

• @Mavis said:

I used to love BEP. And I love how this is taking them back to their roots and the bridging the gap era and that stuff playing homage to old music. But it feels really false. Like it was intentionally "designed" to make people talk about it. So I don't like it.

^^^ This

• @Mavis I agree but when it comes to the music industry these days i think everything is "intentionally designed" and well thought out.

• Hell, if it bumps, and you like how it sounds, just enjoy it. Don't overthink it so much, cynicism has no place when it comes to just enjoying music

• Staff

Well said.

• its cool to see them go back to hiphop. its kinda corny in this way but cool too i guess

• It'd be pretty ironic/hilarious if he didn't clear one or more of the samples in this song and got sued.

• Pete Rock will not let ´em get away with this.
    Blasphemy after selling out.

• @Playahater said:

I don't know how to feel guys.

On one hand I'm like fuck this dude...he tried to sue our lord and saviour.

But on the other hand this song is so dope to me.

Yep, we aint forgot about that shit

• create something original for a change ! This is whatever ...

• erykah badu is def due for a co director spot on that video. They basically stole her whole concept of 'honey"

• OMG! will.i.am stole something ?!?!?!?
    giphy (1).gif

• since Will.I.Am lost his mind and sold his soul, I cant fuck with his music

• Staff

@superjdoug said:

Hell, if it bumps, and you like how it sounds, just enjoy it. Don't overthink it so much, cynicism has no place when it comes to just enjoying music

Well, that depends on what it is you appreciate in music? For me it's not all about how it sounds. It's how it feels. And this doesn't "feel" real to me.

Looks like your connection to Black Eyed Peas - Yesterday (Official Video) (2015) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.