Pharrell and Kenna status

• image.jpg

Idk what he means by "they are never too far" but YE

• Staff

It means they're his friends. He's not working with either P or Chad any more. Hasn't for a while. Hopefully Chad reunites with him (musically) at some point after this fundraiser

• Staff

giphy.gif

• Who is shimmyhoffa? I've seen that username before. This is disappointing though...

• @Mavis said:

It means they're his friends. He's not working with either P or Chad any more. Hasn't for a while. Hopefully Chad reunites with him (musically) at some point after this fundraiser

need him and chad back together. not so much pharrell to be honest

• Are they really friends tho ? I mean if I was a super producer and my friend was scraping cash to make an album, why would I idly sit by and not financially or creatively contribute? I would force that friend to take my money or take my music.

Things are not what they seem.....

• @Playahater said:

Are they really friends tho ? I mean if I was a super producer and my friend was scraping cash to make an album, why would I idly sit by and not financially or creatively contribute? I would force that friend to take my money or take my music.

Very valid and something to think about. I know beating around the bush when I hear it. And all them dudes constantly speak in riddles.

• Easy. He could've told him no and he wanted to do it with his own dime. Always asking for handouts no matter the source can be a very hard thing for somebody's ego.

• @mr_novalike it's actually my ig lol

• Kenna - Chains featuring Shimmy Hoffa (Chad)

Is Chad rolling up @ 2:38 lol
    Chad Hugo.jpg

• @Rafael-Arana said:

@mr_novalike it's actually my ig lol

I actually followed you once thinking you were Chad LOL but I'll follow again knowing its you.

@bigmac2098 I not sure if it would be a handout or not. If someone makes the first two albums id expect them to kinda be on board for the 3rd. Actually if I were Kenna I'd feel some type of way to not ask Chad. But in it Kenna

• @VandG said:
    need him and chad back together. not so much pharrell to be honest

• @mr_novalike thanks bro!

• wasn't Chad going to be a big part of the next project anyways? Now all of a sudden he's not?

• This is so disheartening to me. I really hopes he works with Chad at the least. Do y'all remember those 3 or 4 previews from Songs For Flight that was posted on the forum? He did all those with Chad. That sh!t was so tight. I actually made beats that day with the mindset of producing songs for Kenna's album.

• @ReggieVolume
    Which songs?, I remember "The Beginning", anyone have the others?

• Kenna is a big dissapointment. He make more promises than he can keep. So unprofessional. Just saying

• Kenna is a big dissapointment. He make more promises than he can keep. So unprofessional. Just saying

• What's weird as fuck to me, is that in an era where broke ass musicians are putting out tons and tons of quality music from their basements and bedrooms all while networking and making connections in order to make amazing, artistic videos, this fuckwad Kenna struggles to put out a 3 minute song....

This angers me guys. I don't give 2 shits about Kenna anymore, but the fact that someone this lazy and clueless exists sucking up MY oxygen, and drinking MY water, makes me wanna cry. I'm sorry, but fuck. Who spends years hyping up a project with Chad and then says "Taking the road less travelled goizeee!". Sounds like some fuck boy shit to me. What a cunt nugget. Log into soundcloud and drop some fire you douche. Quit being a pussy.

• Staff

@Playahater said:

Are they really friends tho ? I mean if I was a super producer and my friend was scraping cash to make an album, why would I idly sit by and not financially or creatively contribute? I would force that friend to take my money or take my music.

Kenna doesn't take things from his friends. I know you're not a fan so you probably haven't followed his career but he's repeatedly said in interviews that he doesn't want to survive off of the back of Chad & Pharrell's success. So, i can imagine that they've offered stuff and he would have said no thanks. He's a proud guy.

• Staff

@Andre said:

Is Chad rolling up @ 2:38 lol
    Chad Hugo.jpg

Yup. I nearly got kicked out the club one time because Chad was smoking, dropped his cig on the couch and burned it then ran away, and security blamed it on me. smh.

Looks like your connection to Pharrell and Kenna status was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.