NEW SHOES

• image.png

• I've got the BBC ones that came out 10 years ago, the ones that P was wearing for the drop it like its hot video.

• Staff

Well, I like what I'm seeing.

• This lookin good....looks like stan smiths

• @KevinMorow fuck u

• Staff

Yeah i've got the IC/Reebok ones that came out, somewhere in a box in my dads garage.

These adidas versions look better though - nicer colour and a better shape (the OG ice creams were always biting Stan Smiths anyway).

• Still have 2 pairs of the boutiques, I wish these one had the same material though. We will see what the other colors and stuff look like.

• i'll never forget when i first really got into pharrell/the neptunes is when reebok had just stopped making the boutiques. I was in a reebok outlet store and they had stacks of boutiques in the ice cream carton looking boxes behind the counter, all on clearance. my dumbass was like 'oh i know what those are! those are pharrell's sneakers and they're ugly as fuck.' i've been kicking myself ever since..

but i guess i somewhat made up for it by buying every color of boardflips that i could find when they got discontinued and went on clearance. i think i bought at least 8-10 pairs for $30 each.

• Admin

i dont like this at all

• @Rafito why so much hate? lol

• I got some board flips. I definitely will not miss out on these.

• of course, somebody hit him with the "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE???" tag line lol.

• @pappoo said:

i'll never forget when i first really got into pharrell/the neptunes is when reebok had just stopped making the boutiques. I was in a reebok outlet store and they had stacks of boutiques in the ice cream carton looking boxes behind the counter, all on clearance. my dumbass was like 'oh i know what those are! those are pharrell's sneakers and they're ugly as fuck.' i've been kicking myself ever since..

but i guess i somewhat made up for it by buying every color of boardflips that i could find when they got discontinued and went on clearance. i think i bought at least 8-10 pairs for $30 each.

You are fucking lucky. Never had the chance of getting IC shoes cause they were way to expensive for my teenage ass.

• @pappoo also happened to me. I had the chance to buy a few pairs of BBC sneakers in an outlet store but i thought they're too weird to wear them

• Screen Shot 2015-11-20 at 11.19.14 AM.png

Dam sold out

• thr thr throooooowback

• them shits made of pony hair?
    i was interested until i read that

• @VandG Yes.. I've saw that in the BBC webstore

• im getting these christmas time or REALLY SOON. tbh ill probably get another keyboard for christmas so soon

• the arctic pony hair ones are so cool BUT imma try & get both. but if i had to choose the white ones with the pink soles.

• @SkateboardP.com said:

the arctic pony hair ones are so cool BUT imma try & get both. but if i had to choose the white ones with the pink soles.

but its pony hair, poor little horsey
    what happened to killing a cow for some shoes, at least you get steak too
    now we got bald ponies running around for some kicks
    bad enough they bald for some bitties head
    im sad
    :(

Looks like your connection to NEW SHOES was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.