How much money is Pharrell & Chad getting for this?

• no idea but damn, what a mean ass beat. this song was so popular and eventually annoying that i always just chalked it up as one of their more corny hits. but those synths are so brash and unapologetic. that's what their (pharrell's) new shit is missing imo

• Dude I'm cryin LOLOL

• Staff

This post is deleted!

• Staff

@Mavis said:

@pappoo said:

no idea but damn, what a mean ass beat. this song was so popular and eventually annoying that i always just chalked it up as one of their more corny hits. but those synths are so brash and unapologetic. that's what their (pharrell's) new shit is missing imo

synths are 100% just Chad. That's why all you hear on P records are logic presets. I don't think he knows how to use gear to model sounds.

• LOL, I saw this on TV the other day and wondered the same thing.

• @Mavis What the fuck?!?! I had no idea.

• @Mavis i can totally see that. i've always seen chad messing around with synths way more than p in little studio videos and it just seems like he's more comfortable with them. Also, i remember hearing he adding the synth chord progression in Drop It Like Its Hot when P thought it was done.

• Bad sellout.
    The sum of this ruins an artists image.

Looks like your connection to How much money is Pharrell & Chad getting for this? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.