YO THAT'S FUCKED UP

• Tickets for P in Paris sold out in like less than 3 minutes I swear ! I was there at 9:55am refreshing my browser like a maniac, when I got access, there xas nothing left. Fuck you world, I'm out !

• Whaaat that's crazy!!! Come in Belgium hehe! Just bought a VIP ticket "Frontin' early entry package" ... can't wait!!!!

• Ahah I might have to at this point. Gotta think this over.

• Damn that sucks :(

• @nerd0016 ouais merci, j'ai vu ça par hasard ! Et j'ai pu prendre 4 places du coup ! EZ1Homc.png

@Hatz they added a date on october 15th, managed to buy tickets whew!

• Just grabbed tickets for the show in Manchester, roll on September!

• @busy get tickets fpr düsseldor/germany. Its not that far from your place.

• @G said:

@busy get tickets fpr düsseldor/germany. Its not that far from your place.

Out of curiosity, where do you think I live @G ? Because Dusseldorf is in another country for me ahah.
    But thanks for looking out, I appreciate it bro !

• @busy sweet! Good job 👏👏👏

• To be honest.. Fuck this tour! It's to commercial. I'm glad for Pharrell that he has come to a point where he can do this, but I would rather see him at a club/theater than a huge stadium where I need to buy a stupid 'platinum' ticket for 200 euro's to get a good seat.

• @busy I thought you lived in Paris

• @G I do. It's a 4 hour trip by train to Dusseldorf. I'm better off going to Antwerp imo. Thank God they added another date in Paris though.

• @busy yea off course, whatever is nearer... and damn that was the first time I heard this loud-ass sound when someone mentions you on here lol. nicely done mari. this is DIFFERENT.

• @G Ahah yeah, caught me off guard too. Little details make this forum even better. Thanks gain Mari for putting so much work into this.

• Can anyone tell me wearing each of these packages concert?
    Premium Golden Ticket
    Happy Hot Ticket
    Frontin Early Entry

• its a show here in like 4 dats in LA and idk if im gonna even go. i dont want to here get lucky blured lines happy at all. i really wish i was able to go to concerts when i was younger just to get that outta my system, i know its NEVER gonna be another nerd tour with spymob wutever, but damn to hear it girl and gush like would be pretty sick

• @BabyMilo Man you have to tell him we need "Gush" live!

• I was feeling so shitty about missing out on the early nerd shows and kanye the other day.

Looks like your connection to YO THAT'S FUCKED UP was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.