If you could have 3 Neptune instrumentals (unreleased to the public) what would they be?

• All I've ever wanted was a full version of "This is Livin' ".... instrumental or whatever.

"Nobody can reach me/I'm hopeless/I'm a dark soul/Outta control/Unfocused..."

• @CDW you and me both. Such an awesomely atmospheric piece, I love the hell out of this song.

I might start campaigning for Traintogo leak again ;)

• @superjdoug said:

@CDW you and me both. Such an awesomely atmospheric piece, I love the hell out of this song.

I might start campaigning for Traintogo leak again ;)

It's the least he can do since he said he's not gonna be rapping anymore.

• i DEFINITELY had gangsta lean instrumental on my old computer - so i know its out there for sure

• @Playahater same! There are some on YouTube... I'll do some digging

• Mary J. Blige - Steal Away
    Jojo Pellegrino - Saturday Nite Gangsta
    Ciara - I'm Just Me

• @babyface34 I'd want closer too, I used to listen to that song everyday almost lol

• Admin

folder.jpg
    Clipse - Gangsta Lean (Instrumental) (02')
    http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/1PtRG8nf/file.html

• @3.14 yep! before I could find the song back in the day, i listened to the 30 sec sample on cduniverse repeatedly lol

• all of lfy or die
    im just me
    twerk it

ps any instrumentals of the recent p shit like the snoop album and such?

• It is indeed a tough one :x

1- Locked Away [N.E.R.D.] it might be their best song so far according to myself.
    2- Margarita [Sleepy Brown ft. Pharrell & Big Boi] there are two versions of this song and the bridge is splendid in both
    3- My Mind [Pharrell] Well, I just love this song :grin:

• Staff

• @Mavis a fly or die album of instrumentals would be mind blowing. especially the chorus for wonderful place.

• Staff

@yostartrakyo said:

@Mavis a fly or die album of instrumentals would be mind blowing. especially the chorus for wonderful place.

Yeah I hope it comes out some day. I'm still amazed that Chad and Pharrell played literally every instrument on that album (except for Don't worry about it & Maybe). It's crazy how two people can be so talented and sound like a full band.

• @Mavis Thank you very much sir for this link!

@Mavis said:

@yostartrakyo said:

@Mavis a fly or die album of instrumentals would be mind blowing. especially the chorus for wonderful place.

Yeah I hope it comes out some day. I'm still amazed that Chad and Pharrell played literally every instrument on that album (except for Don't worry about it & Maybe). It's crazy how two people can be so talented and sound like a full band.

They actually learned those instruments thanks to the group Spymob, those are the actual musicians in Don't Worry About It and Maybe ; I think Chad made a better work than Pharrell on that album though

• @Guru- said:

@Mavis Thank you very much sir for this link!

@Mavis said:

@yostartrakyo said:

They actually learned those instruments thanks to the group Spymob, those are the actual musicians in Don't Worry About It and Maybe ; I think Chad made a better work than Pharrell on that album though

questlove was the drummer on maybe right?

• @Guru- do you mean 'On My Mind' ?

• Staff

@Guru- said:

@Mavis Thank you very much sir for this link!

@Mavis said:

@yostartrakyo said:

Huh? None of that is true bro.

It drew assisting on don't worry about it. It's ?uestlove and Lenny assisting on Maybe (Chad & P still play on those songs too though). They didn't learn from Spymob. Spymob weren't involved in the album at all - P could already play drums. Chad could already play bass/synths/guitar/keys/brass etc. But they did go to music lessons for a few months to re-train themselves. That's with real teachers though - not Spymob.

• @Skrung-Owt Tape You instrumental exists

• Need those Bush instrumentals

Mainly R U A Freak

Looks like your connection to If you could have 3 Neptune instrumentals (unreleased to the public) what would they be? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.