Pharrell talking about Eminem and Rocket's name

• This post is deleted!

• I wonder if he knows that Em did that one track with Royce that he produced.

• http://www.complex.com/music/2011/06/the-oral-history-of-bad-meets-evil

lol....em said i "forget about that one" (referring to "she's the one")

would have loved to hear em spit to "wait a minute", no rapper (past or present) has the ability to ride a beat like him....i believe that "She's The One was originally a Royce solo song and it was remixed with Eminem so it's possible that Pharrell and Chad was not present when Em laid his vocals, (hence why Pharrell always has Eminem on his bucket list")

• nice shout out to chad
    wait a minute was proposed to em
    crazy, would've never thought

• Now I can imagine Em using that fast flow over the "wait a minute" beat. It got awkward when they asked him about his son.

• Staff

"Show Me Some Love" was for Eminem too

• Why does it seem like he refers to Chad like a distant relative almost lol he seems like he wanted to talk about something so bad

• @mr_novalike my thoughts exactly. He even paused when the host said "he's your brother"

• Staff

Free Chad

• @mr_novalike said:

Why does it seem like he refers to Chad like a distant relative almost lol he seems like he wanted to talk about something so bad

it was kinda awkward for a moment
    and that pause
    like chad dont fuck with p no more

• Guys it's so obvious they got bad blood. Used to be mad love.

• @Playahater and he only calls Chad a genius. I wish he'd explain why he's a genius more. Like in the snoop interview, snoop had to explain what Chad did with drop it like its hot in order for Pharrell to be like "chads a genius. Somethings fishy...

• they just did the snoop joint and we'll have new nerd by this time next year. y'all crazy.

• it took rick like a decade to finally work with Em so, i got hope for p.

• Staff

No bad blood with Chad and P at all. Just Chad didn't feel the need to be p's side kick for his whole life. He dipped out to concentrate on himself but they're still there for each other.

Literally heard some news from Chad just a couple days ago. He's trying to start making music again, but he's having confidence issues.

• @Mavis I remember sometime last year you talked about ways that P was helping Chad out and how he's super supportive of Chad behind the scenes. You couldn't talk about it then, but can you elaborate a little now? And there's no reason for that man to have confidence issues. He's done so much and is amazing at what he does. When I see a "Produced by Chad Hugo", that has me hyped more than a P track most times. He's definitely a hero.

• Staff

@Spaceman said:

@Mavis I remember sometime last year you talked about ways that P was helping Chad out and how he's super supportive of Chad behind the scenes. You couldn't talk about it then, but can you elaborate a little now? And there's no reason for that man to have confidence issues. He's done so much and is amazing at what he does. When I see a "Produced by Chad Hugo", that has me hyped more than a P track most times. He's definitely a hero.

Hmmm I can't remember what I said.

Confidence thing = he feels too old now.

Edit: oh yeah I remember now. Short version. There was an issue with Chad while we were with him. P called all the way from wherever and encouraged Chad and helped the situation a lot. So, we think they aren't in touch but really they're still supporting one another. Especially P. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

• @Mavis said:

@Spaceman said:

@Mavis I remember sometime last year you talked about ways that P was helping Chad out and how he's super supportive of Chad behind the scenes. You couldn't talk about it then, but can you elaborate a little now? And there's no reason for that man to have confidence issues. He's done so much and is amazing at what he does. When I see a "Produced by Chad Hugo", that has me hyped more than a P track most times. He's definitely a hero.

Hmmm I can't remember what I said.

Confidence thing = he feels too old now.

Edit: oh yeah I remember now. Short version. There was an issue with Chad while we were with him. P called all the way from wherever and encouraged Chad and helped the situation a lot. So, we think they aren't in touch but really they're still supporting one another. Especially P. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Thanks!

• @Mavis tell charles next time you speak to him that age aint nuthin but a number

• Staff

Like Aaliyah said.

Looks like your connection to Pharrell talking about Eminem and Rocket's name was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.