Leah Has Something To Say

• Admin

Leah_La_Belle_hgtge_terwghg.jpg
    “Gooooood mornin 💜 ... I'm going to share something personal here with you, which at times isn't easy for me. i highly encourage everyone to read this book I just finished reading myself. especially those who are currently in search of self-REALIZATION & who are entering or going through a journey of change. some of you may speculate what has been going on with my music, or lack-thereof, and truth is I've had to go back to the drawing board in the last year and some change.

Leah_La_Belle_Pharrell_In_The_Studio_November.jpg
    there was a huge fear in that for me. and if we are being honest, made me question myself & my entire approach. fear of growing older. fear of being mis-interpreted, mis-understood, forgotten. fear of "what the hell now?" anxiety in every way. i reached an extreme low that i never experienced before & i felt broken. without music i can't breathe. after going through my moments (and thank you to my loved ones for never letting go of me), i finally started to hear Gods voice (through many different vessels), telling me that i have to stop focusing & worrying about what hasn't happened, and trying for it to happen right away.::

11925880_1021113871273096_1410069433_n.jpg
    and instead i needed to focus on myself & reflect on how i can be better & more prepared for LIFE..: so that when i reach my goal i am not just there, in the same place again, uncertain & full of confusion as to what to do with it, but rather i needed to self-reflect, heal, learn my strengths & weaknesses, own them, not be afraid of them, and grow within. to be full! i remembered a friend telling me about this book years ago after i read "the alchemist". i was driving recently & the name just popped in my head. i went right to Barnes & nobles & sat there in the store & went in.

Leah_La_Belle_Pharrell_In_The_Studio_November.jpg
    I felt a sense of awareness. & acceptance. in knowing that the journey is to be appreciated & the process is to teach! rushing to the goal without stopping to smell the roses won't teach you anything worth knowing. i am grateful that i have a story to tell & that I've been through my share of "no's" & closed doors. so now, when my platform is given, i have a story to share & i hope to inspire! i am not done. I'm just getting started!!! 💜

*https://www.instagram.com/p/-b6D_vtAyk/

• this makes her even more beautiful to me. thanks for the share Mika!

• The Alchemist is a great book

• Staff

I like her so much.

• @Ali said:

The Alchemist is a great book

Yup but she's talking about the previous one: The Pilgrimage. Mika forgot to post the actual picture to the message.

• Staff

loooool that huge speech and it all boiled down to "read this book".

• i gotta read that first book

• "Leah Has Something To Say"

Mika you lied!

• This makes me sick.
    Pharrell is just not able to get her a record deal.That´s the sole cause.
    All those years-
    wasted in the shadow of an omnipresent talent neglecting megalomaniac.
    Pharrell is turning into this Diddy monster.
    In the end all she might be able to do is go on the road with him.

• @Tray-Loader said:

This makes me sick.
    All those years-

Tray has something to say

• @Tray-Loader you know she's signed to EPIC/SO SO DEF/ I AM OTHER, which means that it is more than just Pharrell in the picture. Where is the Jermaine Dupri and LA Reid hate? Pharrell has given this girl more exposure than the both of them combined.

• I haven't seen JD since he promoted Leah Labelle lol

• "The Alchemist" is indeed an excellent book. Best book I've ever read. I have the "Warrior of Light" and I need to pick up "The Pilgrimage."

• Staff

@bigmac2098 said:

@Tray-Loader you know she's signed to EPIC/SO SO DEF/ I AM OTHER, which means that it is more than just Pharrell in the picture. Where is the Jermaine Dupri and LA Reid hate? Pharrell has given this girl more exposure than the both of them combined.

Tbh P hasn't given her any exposure. It's only the 30ppl on this forum that he's exposed her to

• @Mavis said:

@bigmac2098 said:

@Tray-Loader you know she's signed to EPIC/SO SO DEF/ I AM OTHER, which means that it is more than just Pharrell in the picture. Where is the Jermaine Dupri and LA Reid hate? Pharrell has given this girl more exposure than the both of them combined.

Tbh P hasn't given her any exposure. It's only the 30ppl on this forum that he's exposed her to

Which is more than the 0 that LA Reid or Jermaine has exposed her to. Leah has been trying to make this music thing happen for the better part of 10 years or so. You can only do so much if the general public isn't attaching.

• Admin

@Mavis said:

chill buddy.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 3.40.47 PM.png

• Staff

Ahahahahaha

• Damn people be lurking

• @Tray-Loader said:

This makes me sick.
    All those years-

:unamused: I'm still googling megalomaniac..

• Admin

@Mari said:

@Mavis said:

chill buddy.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 3.40.47 PM.png

shiiieeetGAHADAYUUUM !

• Staff

Dope!! I wish all those people posted

Looks like your connection to Leah Has Something To Say was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.