I MET PHARRELL TODAY

• I literally don't really know where to start at to talk about this. It was just amazing. I feel like I barely soaked in the experience, because it was so euphoric for me.

• awww mate thats amazing, please share your story with us!!

• damn bruh thats tight def need details

• How'd it go? Tell us your story

• thats so crazy

• Details bro!

• Staff

We need the story mayne

• Pictures or it didn´t happen....

• Okay, yes it did happen. No pictures were allowed and the only thing you could get signed was the book Happy nothing else. So, me and a lady friend went. We both wore our old Bape and BBC/Ice Cream. Shockingly it wasn't many people there but there were hell parents who were making their kids go, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY. While in line and approaching the door I see P and almost cried. Once, my lady friend and I get to the door. Rob (P's Manager) looks at the both of us up and down. Rob and I exchange a few words and agree to speak after we're out of line. My lady friend walks up to P and he was like woah you're beautiful. Then she asked for a hug and etc. It goes well. Now, it's my turn. I walk up to him and didn't speak for 10 seconds. Then he says " What's good, man"? I'm still frozen and keep quiet. Then I state my name and where I'm from and told him I waned to play him some of my stuff. He says yeah, of course. Just wait till after the event. I got my book signed and walked out. For 10 minutes I didn't move or say anything. It felt unreal. Literally. I then meet back with Rob, words were shared and I walked away with their A&R number. With Rob demanding me to call the number. Who happens to be someone I've always heard about at Atlantic Records. This probably the worse version of the story but like I said before I can't really make out the words to describe what happened. I thought i was dead or in a movie.

• shit that is so cool, I wish I was there too! wanna hear your music before P tho , u need to get your priorities right mate hahaha

• @KevinMorow You might be able to I'm not sure. I won't lie I have been making more beats recently. I just need them to be perfect. But, I'l figure it out.

• @Sideshow-Bob that story is just wow dude, i remember u made a thread about u regretting not going to a store because he had a signing there and u didn't know about it BUT now u met him & walked away w an A&R number. everything happens at the right time, man, imagine if u met him then BUT it wasn't as euphoric as ur experience a few days ago. your story is like a dream, dude!
    I know i'mma meet p one day, no doubt about it, its a matter of when for me, when the time is right u know.

• thats crazy dope man

• @SkateboardP-com it's crazy you say that. Because I was wondering the same thing. Then that's when I realized a good lesson about timing. @BabyMilo told me that my time would come and that everything happens when it's supposed to. Even then, I was very doubtful. Everything that's happened so far has happened in perfect timing. I was telling a childhood friend what happened today. And he mentioned perfect timing because him and his homies are signing with Epic Records this week. It's honestly gonna take my brain a while to process all this awesomeness at once.

• @Sideshow-Bob said:

@SkateboardP-com it's crazy you say that. Because I was wondering the same thing. Then that's when I realized a good lesson about timing. @BabyMilo told me that my time would come and that everything happens when it's supposed to. Even then, I was very doubtful. Everything that's happened so far has happened in perfect timing. I was telling a childhood friend what happened today. And he mentioned perfect timing because him and his homies are signing with Epic Records this week. It's honestly gonna take my brain a while to process all this awesomeness at once.

Share that timing with me, please! :D

• @Spaceman Bro, real shit, Like Matt Martians was saying to me one day. There is a such thing as being in the right place at the right time. But, there is also a such thing as setting yourself up in positions for you to be lucky.

• Whole lot of name dropping goin on, but all the best young man!

• Admin

congrats buddy, thats a cool story

• @matty Life happens that way. I've been wanting to meet these people for years. So those words coming from them and others I've always wanted to meet sticks with me. And means a lot as well.

• @Mika said:

congrats buddy, thats a cool story

Thanks bro. Hopefully I meet Kanye next. Or Chad.

• Staff

Cool. I thought rob parted ways with P (musically) when ST closed

Looks like your connection to I MET PHARRELL TODAY was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.