Whats Your Favorite Neptunes Track Of 2015?

• Admin

Whats Your Favourite Neptunes Track Of 2015?

0_1452507850863_tumblr_nl4gix_Xmxj1qcd1q1o1_1280.jpg

It’s that time of the year once again where we ask ourselves what our favourite Neptunes track this year was, and having 20 singles out this year including their most popular this year which was Missy Elliott’s WTF (Where They From) peaked at US Rap #5 followed by Snoop Dogg’s ’California Roll’ (May 5, US R&B #15) and Kendrick Lamar’s ’Alright’/Puff Daddy & The Family’s ’Finna Get Loose’ at US R&B/Hip Hop #24 just to name a few.

We can’t wait to see what Chad and Pharrell have been planing for 2016 but let’s talk about that in another thread, check out the whole releases from 2015 below and let me know what your favourite track from 2015 is at http://theneptunes.org/2016/01/whats-your-favourite-neptunes-track-of-2015/.

See more at: http://theneptunes.org/2016/01/whats-your-favourite-neptunes-track-of-2015/#sthash.VuyZe3Mr.dpuf

• It has to be Cali Roll for me, but Overdoz one came at a close second place for me
    The chords plus Stevie!?!? it don't get no better than that

• I knew that off BUSH

• Overdoz for me. As for wackest, out of the ones I've heard, that Freedom song. Can't stand it.

• I'm so out of touch. Aint even heard the first four tracks

• @Rafael-Arana said:

I knew that off BUSH

g shit it sounds like 2003 & WTF & Run Away Freedom Is Cool To But I Cant Pick

• I didn't listen to Last Kiss much when it released... The reason why is, I have never had the chance to download. Can someone help me with a link?

• Alright.. thats my fuckin anthem right there!! Though Snoops Album is so smooth and so good sonicaly, Last Kiss is dope, but feels like it shouldve been released a couple years before.. and damn i need more major chords in music at the end of the day.. Finna Get Loose was dope as a beat.. but diddy.. iono maybe them bangers are lyrically average :D Missy's wtf.. i feeel like Missy aint makin revolutions any more.. the way she used to.. shes cool.. but its nothing in comparison to 2002-2006 era in context of surprising and blowing up :D Keep Da O's.. that find-your-wings switch up is Godlike!! The rest is average..

• finna get loose still lit af for me

• @PJ-Koopchick finna get loose g shit Cali roll this city freedom Bonita applebum remix alright run away wtf Last kiss those are the dope ones

• California Love for me, a number 1 hit in a perfect world

• 3 way tie between Finna Get Loose, Alright, & WTF. Gun to my head, I might have to go with Finna Get Loose. Dear God, is that song absolute flames.

• @Neonep WTF PROBALY IDK EVERYBODYS FORGETTING ABOUT BONITA APPLEBUM REMIX THAT WAS 2 FOR ME OF LAST YEAR NEPTUNES BEATS WELL PHARRELL

• Finna Get Loose is so raw

• @busy ODEE RAW BUT YOU KNOW BONITA APPLEBUM IS TIGHTER

• Staff

I voted "Don't get deleted" just b/c I love the instrumental part of the hook with the weird scratching and stuff. So heavy.

Looks like your connection to Whats Your Favorite Neptunes Track Of 2015? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.