Beyoncé - Formation (Official Video) (2016)

• This new Beyoncé hard.

0_1454819968354_cover_art-20160206-14490-1qgpl43.jpg
    Beyoncé - Formation (16')
    http://dbr.ee/74FS

• Wow at that police car sinking at the end. Thats a controversial message.

• ugh why can't i upload a gif here?

• Staff

The video is incredible. Tons of strong imagery and a semi-political message and stuff... But the song is completely shallow. The two don't even relate to one another.

I never like when an artist makes a song about how great they are and how much money they have.

Its a shame, she's just hopped on this pro-black Kendrick-esque trend without contributing anything meaningful.

Bleh there's my critical-as-usual opinion. Like I say, awesome video still.

• Love the video, hate the song. You guys remember when Beyoncé used to sing?

• Staff

@Spaceman Yeah, good ol' times.

• I like the song, the chorus - or the "I see it I work hard" vamp part, I like the vibe it gives. I imagine it would sound good in a club atmosphere. I'm assuming that's maybe why the lyrics are how they are, and the video, is more of message. Might be a way to pull those in who "don't want to hear pro-such and such" music, and just kick it. The video definitely delivers, love the imagery. I'd like some dope P and Beyonce, though.

• @Mavis said:

The video is incredible. Tons of strong imagery and a semi-political message and stuff... But the song is completely shallow. The two don't even relate to one another.

I never like when an artist makes a song about how great they are and how much money they have.

Its a shame, she's just hopped on this pro-black Kendrick-esque trend without contributing anything meaningful.

Bleh there's my critical-as-usual opinion. Like I say, awesome video still.

my sentiments exactly. i was a bit confused.

• @Spaceman said:

Love the video, hate the song. You guys remember when Beyoncé used to sing?

What, like these? From literally her last album:

• All I know is the beehive is crazy af

Looks like your connection to Beyoncé - Formation (Official Video) (2016) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.