Req: FL Studio

• Staff

Hiiii. So, I've got a new computer and I'm looking for a cracked version of the new FL. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Any help would be awesome. ❤️

• @Mavis I have a regkey you can install, hold up

EDIT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhG7rlPBV1dTHZLLU5uVWxlSms/view?usp=sharing

Tell me if it doesn't work. I don't really share stuff on Drive often.

• Hate to derail the thread but does anyone have anything like this with Pro Tools? I bought a copy years ago but my OS can't run it.

• Legit version is better than cracked. It took me a while to relize that.

• @mr_novalike said:

Legit version is better than cracked. It took me a while to relize that.

How so? Other than legal/moral repercussions of course, what's the difference? If I could afford it I'd totally buy it.

• Staff

Hi hunter! Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to get back home and install/use the key. Haven't made beats properly in soooo long

• @Hunter said:

@mr_novalike said:

Legit version is better than cracked. It took me a while to relize that.

How so? Other than legal/moral repercussions of course, what's the difference? If I could afford it I'd totally buy it.

The cracked version is extremely buggy and there are a lot more performance issues. Cracked version usually means, "hacked in with a rewrite...or broke the program" which often times includes a Trojan/worm that will destroy your computer....I know because they've destroyed mine... Processing is not as smooth. Also, buying it gives you access to free updates to newer versions. Also, in my case, I went from PC to Mac. So I have the beta crossover for that Mac and will have access to the Mac application once that is in full swing....and that version can not be cracked. I also get a reg key that unlocked everything I've ever bought from FL including VSTs...There are a lot of ppl running boot camp to use Fl which takes up a lot of energy. It's just worth the buy, and this is coming from someone who used cracked versions for years.

• But in regards to the req @Mavis look for the cracked version made by "AiR" if you can find that, they do a pretty good job.

• @Mavis said:

Hi hunter! Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to get back home and install/use the key. Haven't made beats properly in soooo long

We can't wait to hear them fam! :pray:

Looks like your connection to Req: FL Studio was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.