Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018)

• @hayabusa said in Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018) (February 2):

@Mavis wait do you like Waves or not? You start off saying it’s good & then say it’s bad

😅😅😅 i noticed inconsistency too in his writings

• Midnight Summer Jam, Montana, Breeze Off The Pond, Livin’ Off The Land for me. Hearing Waves in full was a bit disappointing. Im sure ill get used to it though.

• Staff

@lord_willin said in Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018) (February 2):

@hayabusa said in Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018) (February 2):

@Mavis wait do you like Waves or not? You start off saying it’s good & then say it’s bad

😅😅😅 i noticed inconsistency too in his writings

I noticed your inability to read my reply so I guess we’re even 🙄🙄🙄

• about to listen, which ones are neptunes produced?

• Staff

@marques Midnight Summer Jam, Waves, Supplies, Breeze Off The Pond, Livin Off The Land, Montana, Flannel, Higher Higher, Man Of The Woods

• good look

@Mavis said in Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018) (February 2):

@marques Midnight Summer Jam, Waves, Supplies, Breeze Off The Pond, Livin Off The Land, Montana, Flannel, Higher Higher, Man Of The Woods

• @Mavis oh ok!!!

• Decided to hold out until tomorrow. Not like my Mac charger is broken or anything ... I’m totally remaining strong 🙄

Lol glad to hear people going nuts. I’d be upset if this was getting N_OERD type feedback

• Honestly this is much better than I expected, just sounds like Neptunes and Justin messing around, couldnt have hoped for more. ILIKEITALOT

• This album is soooo good!! I'm feeling it more than the N.E.R.D album

• i like waves more than 85 percent of the last nerd album ha

• I'm going to give this a week to vibe to before I weigh in but it’s definitely cool to see so many people on here feeling the album overall. I want to ask this while everyone is hyped about the album leak...Is anyone planning to catch the "Man of The Woods" Tour? I got tickets for me and the gf about 2 weeks ago for the 4/29 show at the Forum in LA. I got to see the FS/LS tour back in the day and JT is easily one of the best live acts of the past 20 years. Loved seeing “Like I Love You” and “Senorita” in person on the FS/LS tour …2 of my favorite Neptunes productions of all time. The experience of seeing some of your favorite artist’s and producer’s songs come to life before your eyes is like nothing else you can possibly experience. If you can swing it, go see him on tour…it’s bucket list material. Excited to see the new stuff in person too. Just a thought but is there any chance for N.E.R.D. opening on this tour for even a few random dates?….or even just P storming the stage to do his intro for “Senorita” at one of the shows? By the way, how much of a crime is it that JT and P have never performed any of the “Justified” songs together? Fingers crossed that they make something happen. Also, best believe I will be reporting on/reviewing this concert for you guys after I go.

• @DG019 I thought the same exact thing. N.E.R.D opening up for Justin would make loads of sense, albeit his fans may not know what the fuck is going on

Haven't heard the JT project yet, holding out. Can't wait to see what they came up with and i loved the n.e.r.d album. ON RECORD. :)

• Only songs I don't fuck with out of the Neptunes produced songs are Man of the Woods and Supplies

• Am I the only one that likes supplies? I mean the lyrics are kinda off and JT trying his shit on trap is a little weird but the song bumps nonetheless...

• @phoomphoom I'm with you on this one, lad, you are not alone lol!

• @phoomphoom I liked it. After listening to the other songs, I skip it all the time

• I'm listening now and wtf WOW. They're really back! The forward thinking, genre-bending, chord lacing, textured feeling Neptunes. The production is so fucking good I started tearing up just off some of the feels. I gotta give y'all my track by track tomorrow. I'm at a loss for words right now.

• @DG019 I saw N.E.R.D in '03 in Edinburgh and JT came out after 5 songs and they played every Neps Justified track with Pharrell on drums. Best gig I've ever been too.

Also by the end of the show The Black Eyed Peas, Sean Paul, Pink, Christina Aguilera and others were all on stage for Lapdance. Incredible stuff.

• On first listen MotW is about 5 tracks too long. Some real highs and low lows on there. A bit better curation and it could have been a classic.

Flannel is diabolically bad.

Looks like your connection to Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.