7. Too Close
    8. Best Of Me
    9. Your Love
    10. All I Do
    11. Places To Go (Bonus)
    12. Poor Heart (Bonus)
    13. Time (Bonus)

Best Love 💖💖

Im not trying to overdo it but this record "Time" is really inspiring. Listen to the lyrics, definitely a message for some of us who are struggling for a position in this music industry. I definitely love this album and I havent even listened to all tracks yet.

• link is dead. :(
    very curious to hear it though

• Dayum this album is tiiight

• Admin

@VandG go buy it or stream it

• @Mari Amen. Would respond positively to your post about not sharing links but can't, so will do here. Wholeheartedly agree with the policy

• Just listened on Apple Music and this is such a nice album. Really pretty, beautifully textured music from Yuna - becoming one of my favourite artists for sure.

& as a music lover, subscribing to Apple Music has been worth every penny. I'll buy physical releases if I really like an album based on a few spins. I know business models in the music industry are structured very differently now, and by streaming through Apple, Spotify etc. you're not making a huge difference to a musician financially, but the laziness/lack of willingness to go any way to supporting artists on a site filled with people passionate about music always surprises me. Im sorry for the realness.

• nice album, lanes is my favourite track, nice neptunes feel to it

• loving this album!

• @Mari said:

@VandG go buy it or stream it

you right, my fault

• Great album! Lanes is so good but "see you go" is still my fav from yuna !

• I think this is one of the best, most immediate R&B albums I've listened to in the last 10 years, really loving it. It's kind of a fresh take on the type of music I used to love 10 or so years ago (but with Yuna's unique voice it feels completely fresh). Lanes and Crush w/ Usher are pretty much perfection, but there's a tonne of other great tracks on here. Perfect summer vibes

Looks like your connection to Yuna - Chapters (2016) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.