Tyler's Golf Wang fashion show 6/11

• Did you guys watch @BabyMilo's show? I just wanted to congrats him in the pursuing of his own shit, keep it up man you're great!

• that was fresh
    dope to see his brand continue to grow and blossom into an empire...or huge flower

• Man, this is wonderful, heartwarming shit.

• so ill keep going man!

• maaan this is fukcing awesome!! milo you inspire people to go and follow their dreamsf

• Admin

fuckin epic

• This guy continues to inspire me, it never fails

• INCREDIBLE!

• The whole line is so fire and kinda makes one of the old stuff look like shit. But then this nigga had people skating while modeling i fucked with that. Did you guys peep the diamond flavor shoes behind his green Golf Le Fleur shoes?

• The instrumental that played during the fashion show is really dope

• Dem rhodes.

Wish I could wear more bright colours but i dont think they suit me lol

• Staff

I like the concept - the whole getting out of bed and choosing new golf. Then seeing your friends in them, doing regular stuff. That's a cool idea. I wonder how the fashion world will respond.

• this was probably the freshest fashion show i've ever seen. so creative...the whole thing meshed so well and the concept was awesome

• That was so fuckin awesome! I need to see those shoes!!! damn The last shiny shirt... I need that in my life!

• Such a cool fashion show and great background music. I wish most fashion shows were more lighthearted like that. Lmao at 52:01

• I seen a few cool stuff in there (I even own some Golf items) but the majority of those clothes were TERRIBLE, dont taze me bros im being honest lol

The track playing in the back was lit though, and the whole concept was dope, but yeah a lot of those clothes I would never rock

• imleeroygreen said:

I seen a few cool stuff in there (I even own some Golf items) but the majority of those clothes were TERRIBLE, dont taze me bros im being honest lol

The track playing in the back was lit though, and the whole concept was dope, but yeah a lot of those clothes I would never rock

you're totally entitled to your opinion dude.
    theres not a lot of golf wang clothes that i like or i would actually wear. not really my style, but i really admire and dig that he's making his vision a reality

• i've never sat through more than a couple of minutes of watching a catwalk/fashion show before it got old, but this was just really refreshing and really smooth. The music made it stand out a lot too, I love that Ego song.
    It must feels good to live out your brain exactly how you want to, like Tyler does, he makes it seem so seamless =)

• That was really dope.

Looks like your connection to Tyler's Golf Wang fashion show 6/11 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.