Who Is Your Favorite R&B Singer?

• Mine: Dwele, Phonte and Usher. Wbu?

Well my most favorite singer is Pharrell, even tho he is not a R&B singer (and not even the best singer at all lol), there's something in his voice thats so addictive.

His singing on the Blow Remix for example was so off and false yet I love listening to it. Someone else experiencing this phenomena?

• D Angelo

• Right now? Anderson .Paak and Syd

• lord_willin said:

Mine: Dwele, Phonte and Usher. Wbu?

Well my most favorite singer is Pharrell, even tho he is not a R&B singer (and not even the best singer at all lol), there's something in his voice thats so addictive.

His singing on the Blow Remix for example was so off and false yet I love listening to it. Someone else experiencing this phenomena?

dude i agree. like the way he says door and keep it goin yeahhhh its sooo good. his voice is sick.

i love samphas voice too and musiq souldchild had an amazing voice

• I absolutely love Coko from SWV. Such a strong voice... take "You're The One" for instance. Them notes she hits on that joint dear lawddd..

• Usher obviously
    JoJo can saaaang
    Robin Thicke is always my #1

• dude same but musiqs new shit kinda garbage to me tho, this nigga singing over trap 808s now with autotune like it sound gross, some of the shit on his new album is fye tho. heart away is that good shit though. el debarge is fucking epic, his runs at the end of freaking queen of my heart ughh sooo good. fuck, also seal too, jon b. fucking anthony hamilton. so many ugh. rob glasper, taz arnold etc. donell jones, 112 were cool.

• @Hunter nigga omg.... fuck, Taj is wild too. yeah, fuck ive just been listening to shit from release some tension and dudeeee, lose my cool omg <3 fuck ya, use my heart is the shit. i got the new beginning cd in my collection yup.

• I've always loved Amerie's voice. Extremely underrated.

• Yeah Amerie is one of the best rnb female singers still active nowadays. And I think Tim&Bob produced some of the finest RnB music back in the days. Shoutout to Bobby Valentino '05 and Donnel Jones who sang freq on their beats.

• Jesse Boykins

• Dornik for me. Dude is just pure talent all around.

• R.Kelly alias Kells alias The "R" in RnB alias The King of RnB alias The Pied Piper alias Prince of PillowTalk. He's the best, really, even if I don't dig his last albums.

• Ah man bobby Valentino circa 2005

"turnnnn around.....I just wanna get to know yaa"

Can't beat that

• Joe and Case with their late 90s stuff. The song they did together 'faded pictures' is a favourite. Also Aaliyah's voice had a very special quality to it. The baby face stuff with the neptunes might be some of my all time favourite R&B that they've done. And what about Usher's Confessions album? That would be very hard to beat imo

• Staff

Jorja Smith has a really nice voice. I've been into her lately. Kelis had a really unique voice too

• Also John Legend, his first two albums soo good

• @poolboyrick nigga, get lifted and once again ahh, maxine produced by sa-ra and alright omg dude

• @SkateboardP-com agree Maxine is amazing my favourite off that album

• @poolboyrick a john legend and sa-ra collab sound so weird thinking bout it but that shit was so righttt omg, hell yea. that album slept on.

• I am a JT fan since Nsync days, yeah, he is most pop singer, but I feel like he is a R&B singer since the single Gone went to BET lol
    Right now I am really into Elhae and Anderson Paak.
    But Thicke, Usher (the old one, not this radio whore att) and John Legend always on rotation on my iphone.

Looks like your connection to Who Is Your Favorite R&B Singer? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.