Dj Khaled Feat. Jay Z & Future - I Got The Key

• Premier track from Khaled's Major Key album.. Produced by 808 Mafia.

D/L
    http://allthxngsgreen.com/platform/dj-khaled-feat-future-jay-z-got-key/

• Admin

overrated as fak, no thanks :/

• Yo man that beat is so fucking annoying Holy shit. My ears are actually physically hurting from it. So repetitive and high pitched.

• no wonder why young people get so stupid......

• Dj khaled is one of the most annoying ppl in the game. His face annoys me, let alone his voice. Till this day I totally dont understand where he add value to the songs he gets credited from.

And yeah I wud be really surprised if some1 on the forum enjoy this record.

• Even when Hov is at 70% is still enjoy hearing him.

• Admin

All I'm reading is the hate in y'alls souls right now. Y'all just don't want him to win. 😒

• Cool look at all these random young black guys together.

• these songs now...does anyone even understand what future is saying in his songs ? It's crazy how he just mumbles and repeats words over and over again and the song becomes a "hit"

ps. jay needs to come back with either tim or p

• lord_willin said:

And yeah I wud be really surprised if some1 on the forum enjoy this record.

So would I. This shit is kind of ass.. Figured any new Jay Z verses should be acknowledged but he's really making it tough.

• bro this ass idc.

• like hov is sick but bro no

• side note - at least its future and not desiigner.

• even tho i dont listen to trap anyways lmao

• Brilliant visuals.
    Absolutely weak beat.
    Replaceable any day.

• I like future, and I'm an OG Jay-z fan, but this isn't good. The future hook is one of the least likeable I've ever heard from him, it's almost unlistenable (I've always quite liked the whole mumbling thing provided it brings good melody and rhythm - this doesn't). Jays flow is horrible (I've liked the other couple verses he's given us recently - in fact I loved the Pusha record), and the beat is v. weak. Jay usually looks like a boss in a three piece but the open shirt here really makes him look ancient (so what? Well the whole song/clip is aimed at the youth - somehow that visual of Jay staggering around hunched like that, it just doesn't fit it, call me superficial, but it just seems awkward). I respect him for still loving rap enough to do this, but I sometimes wish he would just do some introspective poetry type thing with understated beats (think the beginning of 'dear summer'), or another concept album, just something pioneering (maybe make some definitive music playing the whole older/mature rapper thing) and befitting of a 46 year old legend rather than this - he could pen something which I'm sure would gain critical acclaim. Just my thoughts - Jay-Z got me into rap, and I still enjoy most of what rap has become (including future, desiigner etc.), just don't think he sits comfortably in this world and if he wants to grow old in the game gracefully he should do so by creating his own lane again.

• The one thing I will say, Jay still has his voice - he could still make some classics

• Video reminds of the video for The Funeral for some reason.

Iono...I'm lowkey feeling this joint...don't hurt me lol

• Admin

this is so horrible exept 0:57 -> 1:38

• super repetitive but 3 drinks in and this goes ultra ham in the club with decent sound lol - mad cheesy with the dj khaled snapchat stuff but i respeck it

• Mari said:

All I'm reading is the hate in y'alls souls right now. Y'all just don't want him to win 😒

Beat me to it LOL

Sounds like mainstream hip hop to me. How's this different than anything else on the radio?

Looks like your connection to Dj Khaled Feat. Jay Z & Future - I Got The Key was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.