If you were to meet Pharrell..

• and got the chance to chat with him for a few minutes what would you say to him? Or if you have met him before did you talk with him/ do you have any stories?
    Just interested

• I used to have intriguing questions to ask but now it's probably more so of: " what's up how's the fam? You doin good? Talk to Chad lately? Great meeting you. βœŒπŸΌπŸ––πŸΌ"

• I met him 3 times and not once did I remember to ask how much he charges for beats. Probably for the best, considering I can't even afford it. But it would be nice to satisfy my curiosity when it comes to things like that lol.

• id ask him has he spoke to roscoe, what happened with the star trak/super cat endeavor and if he still uses his old ASR-10 to make music anymore.

• a bunch of stan questions and like ask him bout nirvana and queen and foo fighters and jamiroquai, what it was like being a kid when tribe were out..

• and probably talk about music and a bunch of other shit, probably just tell him how i felt about hearing his shit and the first time i heard like seeing sounds and a bunch of family memories with his music...

• Staff

What did he do with Britneys donuts?

• Met him about twice, if a 3rd time I'm questioning him on N.E.R.D

If you do, ask "when" not "if" a new album is coming lol

• I also wanna know if he was there when that girl stole grass from his lawn lmao and if he knows or not

If you do, ask "when" not "if" a new album is coming lol

You already know!

• I'd ask him if he's needs a DJ 😁, what album was the more fun creating. I'd ask him about his biggest mistake he's made. I'd ask him about n.e.r.d. Then I'd ask him what is he currently listening to. Then id ask for a DJ drop from him, pic, and maybe a twitter endorcement, and a follow back. Lol

• I would ask him to release The Way She Dances instrumental and for his autograph =)

• id be like "bruh i fucking love you man. you're annoying af tho cause i feel like you're copying me but its prolly the other way around :("

• how much he charge

• Man so much revolving music. "What was you and Chad's reaction when y'all made the Anti-Matter bridge?" "Was that Chad harmonizing on the Sooner Or Later hook?" "Best Friend has the greatest bridge/hook combo, how the fuck were you able to craft such perfect chords?" stuff like that.

Looks like your connection to If you were to meet Pharrell.. was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.