Quick question

• Hey bros,

Any of you on Couchsurfing ? Does it really work ?

Please and thank you.

• Admin

one of my work buddy does that all the time, it pretty much works for him

• Mika said:

one of my work buddy does that all the time, it pretty much works for him

Oh cool thanks mike, do you think he could recommend me on the site ? Or is it too weird to ask ? lol

• Staff

Which country? My friend said he did it in australia and without going into detail the guy made him share a bed and tried to have sex with him in the night. Sounded creepy.

• Mavis said:

Which country? My friend said he did it in australia and without going into detail the guy made him share a bed and tried to have sex with him in the night. Sounded creepy.

Woah that's fucked up. I'm going with a friend so surely that kinda stuff won't happen

I'm travelling the world (i'll make a separate thread for it) so a lot of countries on my plate (aiming for about 20 something).

Couchsurfing is the cheapest way for us since we're on a budget. We're willing to do some camping and sleep in our tent but not every night for a whole year, that's too much b

• busy said:

Mavis said:

Woah that's fucked up. I'm going with a friend so surely that kinda stuff won't happen

I'm travelling the world (i'll make a separate thread for it) so a lot of countries on my plate (aiming for about 20 something).

Couchsurfing is the cheapest way for us since we're on a budget. We're willing to do some camping and sleep in our tent but not every night for a whole year, that's too much b

Looks like you'll be staying..........busy. 😎 (Insert CSI Miami theme here)

• I serously thought this was what you meant LOL alt text

• Admin

nah i dont think hell do that, make sure to find someone near you first, so that you can get a nice score

• Staff

busy said:

Mavis said:

20 countries!? Whoa that's amazing. I hope you have a good time. I know a lot of hostels will let you stay for free if you do some jobs for them (Changing sheets, cooking, cleaning the whole place etc). So that could also be an option for you guys.

• Mavis said:

busy said:

Mavis said:

20 countries!? Whoa that's amazing. I hope you have a good time. I know a lot of hostels will let you stay for free if you do some jobs for them (Changing sheets, cooking, cleaning the whole place etc). So that could also be an option for you guys.

Yeah man, I'll go into details in a couple of weeks or so but I feel like the time's right to go out and explore more.
    I know about workaway type of deals, I've heard they let you stay for free but you really have to work full time. I guess we'll wing it

Looks like your connection to Quick question was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.