RED ROSE PANIC - PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT (2016) + VISUAL

• wuts up Grindin famz,

my band just released it's latest single "PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT" + Visual for our forthcoming project entitled "TME ATTACK."

Check the visual out below and let me know what you think! (Listen w/ headphones for ultimate sexy bass guitar vibes)

Check it out on Apple Music
    https://itun.es/us/82wJdb?i=1133342347

& say hello to us at @redrosepanic (IG, twitter, Facebook)

cheers,

-matic
    redrosepanic.com

• I'm personally proud of you guys. I'm rocking with he visual. I think you all have the same appeal as Mint Condition in a weird way and will have equal or better success. Obviously not the same tone or genre of music or nothing like that, just the vibe and appeal of it.

edit I fee like I should elaborate. The comparison was mostly due to the fact that I didn't want to compare you guys to say, NERD as that would have been as vague as it is cliche. MC admittedly had better instrumentation than NERD would have as well as more of a mass appeal. the main difference I guess being your flow instead of Stokley's vocals... I guess that's what I meant to say. NO shade to NERD

• Admin

pretty good video guys, keep up the great work !

• mr_novalike said:

I'm personally proud of you guys. I'm rocking with he visual. I think you all have the same appeal as Mint Condition in a weird way and will have equal or better success. Obviously not the same tone or genre of music or nothing like that, just the vibe and appeal of it.

edit I fee like I should elaborate. The comparison was mostly due to the fact that I didn't want to compare you guys to say, NERD as that would have been as vague as it is cliche. MC admittedly had better instrumentation than NERD would have as well as more of a mass appeal. the main difference I guess being your flow instead of Stokley's vocals... I guess that's what I meant to say. NO shade to NERD

Haha damn man, thanks for that. I fux with some mint condition-- praying we have a fraction of their success!

• Mika said:

pretty good video guys, keep up the great work !

Thanks mane!!

• its a party... all love here for these guys. love the song

• thank you broski, glad you're rockin with it

Looks like your connection to RED ROSE PANIC - PARTY TIME was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.