THE COOL KIDS REUNITED!!!

• Chuck Inglish said The Cool Kids are back then Michael confirmed it, ahhh! I'm so happy, what does everyone else think?

• I don't really care if we're being honest

• Staff

Bake Sale was dope but the world has moved on since MySpace days. Like Tyler is kind of doing what they should have done and filled the gap they left. If they can find a new lane then cool.

• It's cool nostalgia from back when I was still a teenager, but like others have said I'm not really excited.

• I partied with them a few times back in those Bake Sale days. Idk, there's something about Mikey Rocks thats really witty, and Chuck's beats were always big and amazing. Maybe there's been some professional growth on each's end that the two can quagmire together to create a new wave. Maybe there hasn't. I for one am not on board for this new kids lil yatchy and ish -- basically the whole freshman XXL (except Anderson Paak and a few others that may be dope that I haven't checked out) -- much love to the young guys doing their thing, but sometimes it's just too much lol

But anyway, I'll listen and look forward to whatever they drop. Mikey's verses are usually entertaining.

• Staff

Uhhh any update on this?

There's this song they did with P that I like and I want it to come out so bad. I only heard it once but I can still hear it in my head every day.

• Ooh this is news - I'm late! What song was that? 😧

• Staff

KoJo said:

Ooh this is news - I'm late! What song was that? 😧

I don't wanna give the title b/c then I'll prob get in trouble but it has the same drums as Tyga "lil Homie" but it's waaaaay better. Has these string/pads, a cool synth riff and the Clavi like "Am I High" and sounds like old neptunes.
    I want it to come out nowwwww 😫😫😫😫

• KoJo said:

I don't wanna give the title b/c then I'll prob get in trouble but it has the same drums as Tyga "lil Homie" but it's waaaaay better. Has these string/pads, a cool synth riff and the Clavi like "Am I High" and sounds like old neptunes.

When did you hear this song @Mavis ?

• Staff

S0nicNERD said:

KoJo said:

Backstage some place.
    "Your pink cookies getting crushed by a building.
    That's how it feel when.
    I'm on top of you"

• S0nicNERD said:

KoJo said:

Backstage some place.
    "Your pink cookies getting crushed by a building.
    That's how it feel when.
    I'm on top of you"
    lol "pink cookies" sounds like Creamsickle

• 06 sexy P is back oh shit, 'pink cookies'

Looks like your connection to THE COOL KIDS REUNITED!!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.