I am Other NYC

• Hey folks, I'm a DJ from North Texas, I'm actually going to visit the East Coast in October for the first time. I'm djing a wedding out in Boston. My question is has anyone been to the I Am Other headquarters? I want to visit while I'm.out there for fandom

• Haven't been there, i'd recommend visiting the bbc/ice cream flagship store while you are here though

• i could've sworn that it was based in california but maybe im wrong, the flagship in new york looks so sick, i've only been to the london one.

• Same here but online listing say it's somewhere near Times Square. Most of the folks that work there are stationed out of NY. It's like a secret society that I want to be apart of.

• @jtrill06 i bet niggas at iao are probably super cool to be around, imagine working there man omg.

• Staff

The clothing and some business side of I Am Other is based in NY. But I think the real creative agency (the side that handles music, art, p's productions, stage design, graphic design, brand collabs, YouTube etc) is run from LA.

• The return address on the Uniqlo shirt I won in their giveaway is in Beverly Hills.

• The return address on the Uniqlo shirt I won in their giveaway is in Beverly Hills.
    That's just a warehouse they ship their stuff from. Headquarters is NYC

• Rafael Arana said:

The return address on the Uniqlo shirt I won in their giveaway is in Beverly Hills.
    That's just a warehouse they ship their stuff from. Headquarters is NYC

Oh word?

• Yeah I made a connection with a guy that works for them. He actually is from Dallas like myself. I'm by no means the greatest DJ but you know how awesome it would be to be N.e.r.ds DJ?! Plus I have no problem being a small part of something great. But yeah I want in on I am Other bad even if I'm just a Dallas connect/affiliate

• jtrill06 said:

Yeah I made a connection with a guy that works for them. He actually is from Dallas like myself. I'm by no means the greatest DJ but you know how awesome it would be to be N.e.r.ds DJ?! Plus I have no problem being a small part of something great. But yeah I want in on I am Other bad even if I'm just a Dallas connect/affiliate

OT but wow another Dallas dude on here...I'm out of Allen. Feel like nobody round here with the Star Trak shit smh

• Yeah man I'm actually im Denton to be exact. I go to school in Plano tho.

Looks like your connection to I am Other NYC was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.