Natasha Ramos - Invisible

• Can we talk about this heat? and also whatever happen to baby girl? she went away like 2011 and havent heard anything from her since

• The bridge is so Godly. Not the middle 8, the actual bridge before the hook. Reminds me of Prince a bit. Might be the cowbell.

• Honestly I thought this was a fake Neptunes beat when I heard it first around '05, but boy did I love it anyway - my favourite of all their songs together, there's just something about the sound - think it's the slight reverb on the synth. Close winner ahead of midnight hour. Thanks for reminding me about this song!

• Staff

I love this song. The middle 8 and the bridge are amazing. I wish they finished it - it's just a demo.

In regards to what happened - she left Star Trak just after recording P's album. Then tried to make it alone - didn't work out. She had a kid. Think she works a regular job now, which is cool. Seems like she's lived an interesting life.

• The bridge is so Godly. Not the middle 8, the actual bridge before the hook. Reminds me of Prince a bit. Might be the cowbell.

That and the intro are the 2 best parts for me

• Honestly I thought this was a fake Neptunes beat when I heard it first around '05, but boy did I love it anyway - my favourite of all their songs together, there's just something about the sound - think it's the slight reverb on the synth. Close winner ahead of midnight hour. Thanks for reminding me about this song!

Best one honestly and then Midnight Hour, and yeah honestly the way they laid out that synth is perfect,

• I love this song. The middle 8 and the bridge are amazing. I wish they finished it - it's just a demo.

In regards to what happened - she left Star Trak just after recording P's album. Then tried to make it alone - didn't work out. She had a kid. Think she works a regular job now, which is cool. Seems like she's lived an interesting life.

Oh word? I see, what is it about a lot of ST artist then never really ended up releasing full length projects?

• This is why I can't listen to old neps. Just makes me mad lol

• This post is deleted!

• still tryna figure out why and how we worked with Showcase.

• shes a fitness trainer now

• shes a fitness trainer now

real talk? I couldnt find nothing on her currently, through google

Lmao I'm still tryna figure out how the girl for Tyler's "she" video worked with Showcase.

Lmao I'm still tryna figure out how the girl for Tyler's "she" video worked with Showcase.

Im trying to figure out how and why anyone would even work with Showcase.

Looks like your connection to Natasha Ramos - Invisible was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.