Neptunes/Pharrell Presets

• Post here what presets you discover that The Neptunes or Pharrell himself have used. I'll start off...

Korg 01W:
    Synth Clavi (the infamous clavichord, EQ'd and messed with a bit)
    Super Voice (that late 90s and early 2000s Neptunes choir, used with a phaser and flanger coupled with some EQing)
    Explorer (used on Mafia, stock)

Logic:
    Liverpool Bass (JHUD tracks, Leah Labelle tracks, used for the bassline on pretty much any disco P beat)

Synthmaster:
    LD Saw xOC (i) (Los Awesome, The Problem LAWWDDD, etc.) <- can't confirm but a homie of mine told me about this, don't doubt it)

Give us your finds...

• Korg 01
    16' Piano (Used on a lot of the early stuff. Tracks like midnight hour and whatnot.)

Strategy (used in ODB's Cold Blooded)

Hard Tines (the electric piano used in Best Dress)

Roland 1080, 2080, 5080

Comp clap (used in Beautiful, Work it Out and others.)

Way Hip Hop Kit (The drums from Baby come off of this kit.)

Korg Triton

Pretty much the whole damn keyboard lol

There's a lot more but that's too much typing

• Korg Triton:

Strato-Chime (I feel like P used that on Frontin)
    PizzAnsemble
    Harmonica
    Orchestra & Ethnic
    Indian Ocean (He remade that for Milkshake)
    Old & Analog
    Percussion Kit (Grindin)
    Chorus E. Guitar
    Warm Steel Drums - Im Not You & I feel like he used em on Wamp Wamp maybe.
    Digital PolySix
    Acoustic Piano

They also used this effect kit i forgot the name to that I found on the Clones intro.

I feel like they also used the Clav preset on there too but maybe im wrong.

I feel like they used a lot of flanger on their records too.

• Sorry to bump an old ass thread but I found some new ones...

The beeping sounds P has used a lot lately (beginning of Doowit for example) is Chiptune Square Drops in Omnisphere with the effects turned off.

The twinkly synth in There's Something Special and the end of Icha Gicha is Air Conditioned in Massive, and I'm pretty sure one of the 808s he uses is Plucked Sub also in Massive.

• @Hunter said in Neptunes/Pharrell Presets:

Sorry to bump an old ass thread but I found some new ones...

The beeping sounds P has used a lot lately (beginning of Doowit for example) is Chiptune Square Drops in Omnisphere with the effects turned off.

The twinkly synth in There's Something Special and the end of Icha Gicha is Air Conditioned in Massive, and I'm pretty sure one of the 808s he uses is Plucked Sub also in Massive.

Is that Chiptune synth in Omnisphere 2 cause I can't seem to find it. I only have the first Omnisphere.

• Anyone figure out the infamous horn sound they used on songs like LoveBomb, Popular Demand, etc.?

• @Pushamalicious-T said in Neptunes/Pharrell Presets:

Anyone figure out the infamous horn sound they used on songs like LoveBomb, Popular Demand, etc.?

Wanna say it's off of the Triton Extreme. Don't know the exact preset name.

• Staff

Does anyone know what they used for that old style Neptunes bass? It's on game "ain't no doubt about it" but also tons of way older Neptunes tracks. I've always liked that bass. It's so succinct and I've never been able to replicate it.

• @Mavis said in Neptunes/Pharrell Presets:

Does anyone know what they used for that old style Neptunes bass? It's on game "ain't no doubt about it" but also tons of way older Neptunes tracks. I've always liked that bass. It's so succinct and I've never been able to replicate it.

Yeah, it's a preset on the Triton called Stein Bass. You have to tweak it a little to get it to sound the way they have it.

Looks like your connection to Neptunes/Pharrell Presets was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.