Guilty Pleasure Artists & Songs

• I was listening to a Bow Wow record I used to play in year 6 thinking like damn, this is still hard. Side note - Take Ya Home probably one of the first Neptunes beats I heard & my fav song by him behind "The Don, The Dutch" & "Dog In Me" and like I was just listening to Boyfriend & Girlfriend off the Game Time album by Lil Romeo and found "Cinderella" & then Yo (Excuse Me Miss) by Chris Brown, thinking like damn. anybody else got like guilty pleasure songs by one artists or a guilty pleasure artist in general?

• I don't really believe in this concept. If you like something, then why feel guilty about it? That being said, You should still feel guilty about ever enjoying Lil Romeo

• Staff

Yeah, I don't know what "guilty pleasure" is. I just know "pleasure".

• Taylor Swift 1989

• I guess for me, it'd be Britney spears - Sugafall (hope she will team up with Pharrell again someday...) and Cassie - me and you, very minimalistic sound, yet very efficient. By the way, does anyone know who produced that cassie track named I don't love you cuz it sure does sound very neptunes to me.

• Staff

KevinMorow said:

I guess for me, it'd be Britney spears - Sugafall (hope she will team up with Pharrell again someday...) and Cassie - me and you, very minimalistic sound, yet very efficient. By the way, does anyone know who produced that cassie track named I don't love you cuz it sure does sound very neptunes to me.

Probably R Les

• @Mavis yeah that wouldn't surprise me at all. Those bongos tho, damn!

• No guilty pleasure anything. I like what I like, no need to be embarrassed about it.

• @KevinMorow Why Should I Be Sad is sick too

• D4L - Betcha Can't Do It Like Me

IDK, song just goes hard for whatever reason yet its trash

• The Party - Let's Get Right Down To It...Produced by Dr. Dre (1992)

• @darrenlaking and its all about love (future remix) with Magnum The Verb Lord

• Magnum The Verb Lord entering the track....

• also I cant lie, Backstreet boys the call neptunes remix is sick & Pop by N*SYNC (JT's beatboxing at the end bro idec. no shame bro)

• that part specifically only, the beat boxing part.

• I don't really have shame when it comes to what I like and don't like in music, but I do feel I might potentially be judged most by others for my obsessive Owl City catalogue - I have like literally every song of Adam Young's cos the guy is just genius musically

• I win! Would have to make sure it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear at uni. This is so dope to me, especially when it speeds up... but people think I'm confused haha

• All those late 90's boybands man!
    Backstreet Boys and Five got some dope songs lol
    I wont even mention 'Nsync cause is pure pleasure aswell

• One of my guilty pleasure songs. It's something I'd usually hate but I like it for some reason.
    Most guilty pleasure songs I have are in genres i generally dislike (rock, screamo etc.) hence the 'guilty pleasure'.
    Also kpop is my guilty pleasure cause most people dont take it seriously. And its cringey but good.

• this is definitely one of mine

Looks like your connection to Guilty Pleasure Artists & Songs was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.