Azealia Banks – ATM Jam feat. Pharrell (Original Video) (2012)

• Staff

I know nobody likes her, she's an idiot, that the song sucks etc... but I don't care, I always loved the track. So tada !

• Staff

This video's way better than the other one. Feels more homemade/underground.

• Much better than I remembered

• she's a shitty human being for what she said about p and others but damn, this song still goes so hard and that video.

• Well you guys have to understand, P convinced her and her whole team that this song would be an instant world wide hit. It was a total flop (eventho P tried to get the song really out there). So i would be pissed too, especially if I invested a lot of money in it too.

• Admin

GOOOD VIDEO BUT FUCK THAT BITCH

• ive always luved this song

she look like a power ranger tho

• Better video defo.

I always found the chorus annoying and far too long so I fixed it:

http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/DQl5mQDR/file.html

• Badly. :)

• new video is waaaaay better

always preferred this version of the song tho

• wiggles said:

new video is waaaaay better

always preferred this version of the song tho

yay, kaytra is that nigga.

• still just looks and sounds like an SNL sketch that was never any fun

• lord_willin said:

Well you guys have to understand, P convinced her and her whole team that this song would be an instant world wide hit. It was a total flop (eventho P tried to get the song really out there). So i would be pissed too, especially if I invested a lot of money in it too.

LOL she's not the first person that's happened to or the last

• Reminds me of Star Trak era Teyana...

• rob said:

lord_willin said:

Well you guys have to understand, P convinced her and her whole team that this song would be an instant world wide hit. It was a total flop (eventho P tried to get the song really out there). So i would be pissed too, especially if I invested a lot of money in it too.

LOL she's not the first person that's happened to or the last

Kiley Dean and Timbaland during Beat Club Records era
    Mashonda and Swizz Beatz
    Eve wth the first iteration of Lipstick after Tambourine underperformed
    and the list goes on.
    New and even established artists are promised a lot of things on a regular basis but it takes them piquing the interest and attention of radio PDs to push through to get their album released. Even though this is a terrible example it took Iggy Azalea 3 singles and a rework of a previous track (Leave It) to become Fancy to her album being released. Same with J. Cole. Problem was that Azealia had a shitty cloud over her from social media and slamming her own label heads.

• i don't even remember the released video to this
    i always liked the song, this video don't convinced me though
    i do think this song could've been a decent record, but idk.

• She is stupid 4 not releasing this!

Looks like your connection to Azealia Banks – ATM Jam feat. Pharrell (Original Video) (2012) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.