Happy Birthday Michael Jackson

• Michael Jackson would've been 58 today, I was listening to Off The Wall today remembering so many memories with his music.

I remember getting the news of his death, some dude called Will told me and I just laughed cause I didn't believe him, until we got out of school and my dad was playing Off The Wall until we reached his house, then we got inside and I saw it on the news and froze.

Later we watch the funeral live and I remember seeing Stevie Wonder perform "They Won't Go When I Go" and idk why it just ignited something in me and I didn't even realise it at the time.

I remember seeing Moonwalker & Live In Bucharest 1991 like mind blown & going to the Michael Jackson Exhibition at the o2 Bubble in late 09, seeing all the Jackson 5 outfits and OTW costumes he had, the gloves, the Thriller jacket, handwritten lyrics to like Beat It & I touched this big gold medallion he had and none of the security people realised, then we left and wrote a message to him and his family in this blue book.

I also remember seeing This Is It in cinemas and looking up at the ceiling when we had first moved listening to Music & Me cause all I pretty much had was a blue boom box I had got so I'd just sit and listen to this compilation CD a lot.

Anybody else have memories?

Side note - that performance of Maybe at Glastonbury where N.E.R.D dedicated it to him is still so sick

Looks like your connection to Happy Birthday Michael Jackson was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.