Number One (Alternative videos)

• I know that theres was like 3 different versions of it, anyone got any links???

• You sure you ain't talking about Angel? There were two vids for that.

But I remember just one video for Number One

• Staff

Wasn't there a version of Number One that was like all drawings and stuff where they hadn't added the effects? I swear I remember seeing a version with the flower pulsating but it was just a sketch, like they hadn't added the effects

• thats angel dick

• Wasn't there a version of Number One that was like all drawings and stuff where they hadn't added the effects? I swear I remember seeing a version with the flower pulsating but it was just a sketch, like they hadn't added the effects

You mean like a storyboard version?

• Staff

Spaceman said:

Wasn't there a version of Number One that was like all drawings and stuff where they hadn't added the effects? I swear I remember seeing a version with the flower pulsating but it was just a sketch, like they hadn't added the effects

You mean like a storyboard version?

Yeah. I def saw it somewhere. And there was an intro with P talking about how it was influenced by Louis Vuitton, and how LV designers worked with hype (or whoever) on the video. It was like a "making of" kind of thing but it showed the whole video without effects.

• Staff

Wiki mentions a diff version of the video? (Not the same as the one I'm talking about) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_One_(Pharrell_Williams_song)

• I know theres a versión with more Miranda and another that is black and white

• Staff

I need to find the making of one sooo bad. Did anyone save it when it came out?

• Mavis said:

Are you talking about the Access Granted episode? I remember he had one for Number One and for Can I Have It Like That.

• Staff

bigmac2098 said:

Mavis said:

Are you talking about the Access Granted episode? I remember he had one for Number One and for Can I Have It Like That.

That might be it yeah!

• ALL OF THE CONCEPTS FOR THE ANGEL VIDEO WAS DOPE.

Looks like your connection to Number One (Alternative videos) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.