Concerts / festivals / gigs



  • Is anyone going to any gigs, concerts, festivals etc, or been to any good ones this year? Or if you've found some upcoming festivals post about them :-)
    I'm thinking about seeing Flatbush Zombies (heard their concerts are pretty wild) , finding it hard to find a venue that isn't 18+ only though lol.



  • I saw my favourite band at the KOKO in March which is mad cause I saw Shakka there too, he was talking to the ticket booth man and I didn't say anything, I'm pretty sure he heard me. We dipped from the show around 10pm so we were the first ones out practically.



  • Tsil said:

    Is anyone going to any gigs, concerts, festivals etc, or been to any good ones this year? Or if you've found some upcoming festivals post about them :-)
    I'm thinking about seeing Flatbush Zombies (heard their concerts are pretty wild) , finding it hard to find a venue that isn't 18+ only though lol.

    I'd def pay a fair bit to hit up a Pro Era show...


  • Staff

    Saw Kelis do a lot of old neptunes shit earlier this year. That was cool. Went to this festival at a deep space observatory that was dope. Went to Leeds fest but didn't really see any bands b/c it was raining so I just went home after the guys I was with finished their set. Gonna head to Flog Gnaw on November - can't wait to see Death Grips



  • i been trying to get to one since i was 12 on the B4.DA.$$ tour and couldn't freaking go cause I had school -_- now im kinda like :/ cause i hate that devastated song.



  • I was gonna go see Kelis & The Hives at this festival thats near me cause i saw a poster for it while i was in a store with my mum, waiting outside. But the tickets were like 140


  • Staff

    SkateboardP.com said:

    I was gonna go see Kelis & The Hives at this festival thats near me cause i saw a poster for it while i was in a store with my mum, waiting outside. But the tickets were like 140

    You should've gone to the Jazz Cafe shows she did in July. She played 4 nights in a row, tickets were £25 and the venue is tiny so it felt really intimate.



  • Bon Iver announced its Euro tour, playing in Paris on my birthday but sadly I won't be able to attend. I'm fucking gutted. Never saw them live, don't know when they'll tour again and they're one of my favorite bands fr.

    I was so heated yesterday lol, couldn't think about anything else.



  • I saw Paul McCartney at Fenway in July and it was the best night of my life. No one compares to him

    Also saw Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds + greatest hits in may



  • Awesome replies. @Mavis you're so lucky! I want to go to Flog Gnaw so bad, the lineups sick.
    Wow, I wanted to see Kelis aswell but it was around the same time Stevie was playing at Hyde Park so I had no money 😠.

    Edit: correct me if im wrong but I swear a while ago I was looking at tickets to see Roy Ayers at the Jazz Cafe but it was 18 + only. That had me confused af? lol



  • Mavis said:

    SkateboardP.com said:

    I was gonna go see Kelis & The Hives at this festival thats near me cause i saw a poster for it while i was in a store with my mum, waiting outside. But the tickets were like 140

    You should've gone to the Jazz Cafe shows she did in July. She played 4 nights in a row, tickets were £25 and the venue is tiny so it felt really intimate.

    Damn.. I didnt know about those ones, Jazz Cafe seems mad, looking at the Jamiroquai performances.



  • neptunes_gavin said:

    I saw Paul McCartney at Fenway in July and it was the best night of my life. No one compares to him

    Also saw Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds + greatest hits in may

    Did he do any Wings tracks & did he do Temporary Secretary & Say Say Say? Darkroom is sick too but I know he didnt do that haha.



  • @Mavis i definitely regret missing out on those Kelis gigs, pure laziness on my part :(

    Best concert I went to this year so far has to be Hans Zimmer in London, that was an incredible night, powerful stuff



  • superjdoug said:

    @Mavis i definitely regret missing out on those Kelis gigs, pure laziness on my part :(

    Best concert I went to this year so far has to be Hans Zimmer in London, that was an incredible night, powerful stuff

    Hans was in London, fuck!!! somebody gotta notify me when legends come here :(



  • neptunes_gavin said:

    I saw Paul McCartney at Fenway in July and it was the best night of my life. No one compares to him

    Also saw Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds + greatest hits in may

    Did he do any Wings tracks & did he do Temporary Secretary & Say Say Say? Darkroom is sick too but I know he didnt do that haha.

    Tons of Wings tracks. Letting Go, Nineteen Hundred Eighty Five, Band on the Run and plenty more. It was crazy

    And yes he did perform Temporary Secretary! That was wild...like the 2nd song on the setlist. The variety that night was amazing



  • I never went to some other concerts in a long time. In 2001, my mom was pregnant with me and went to my first Kirk Franklin concert. He was performing with One Nation Crew at the building that looks like Sydney.



  • This year I've seen Beyoncé, Drake & Future. Next on my list is Kanye, Kaytranada & Majid Jordan



  • @hayabusa Sick, seen Kaytranada, his sets are amazing. He just sits back , keepin a low profile and the audience goes wild within like 2 mins lol



  • Tsil said:

    @hayabusa Sick, seen Kaytranada, his sets are amazing. He just sits back , keepin a low profile and the audience goes wild within like 2 mins lol

    Ive seen videos of him doing just that lmao, he seems chill. he a Star Trak stan too.



  • @SkateboardP-com Lol yeah he is. So happy when i found that out hahaha and I think I saw him readin an article about Neps on snapchat today.



  • @hayabusa Sick, seen Kaytranada, his sets are amazing. He just sits back , keepin a low profile and the audience goes wild within like 2 mins lol

    awesome!!! I can't wait for his concert


Log in to reply

Looks like your connection to Concerts / festivals / gigs was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.