What Pharrell song annoys you?

• Example: Happy.

I almost hated FREEDOM.

• Here. fuck that song.

• GIRL from front to back

• Quite a few songs from in my mind. They annoy me a lot more now.

• Staff

Can I Have It Like That, Raspy Shit, Keep It Playa

• Our Father

• SkateboardP.com said:

Here. fuck that song.

I respect you hate that song. Glad I'm not the one that despises the song Alicia Keys did with Kendrick Lamar Duckworth.

• Rafito said:

Our Father

i always skip that song tbfh hahah

• kinda freaking self absorbed that p made a song about himself though tbh.

• when i first heard G I R L, the day it dropped. (no one told me about the itunes thing) I hated a majority of the records, I only really fucked with Gush cause i thought it sounded like a N.E.R.D record but when the It Girl video with the anime style dropped, i went back to it like oh shit. side note - i still dont fuck with a few records on there. so i understand where Flow Hightide is coming from. i only really like more than half of it. (if Freq & Smile count; Smile was on JP version but still...)

• number one

• I genuinely don't know if he's trolling or not.

• Man I get why people don't really like "Our Father" but that beat is so good, P's vocals when he sings "You're the greatest!!" Eargasm, but anyway I still stand by the fact that "Freedom" is a bad song. I can't stand it. Once I even hear "la la la la" I get annoyed.

• Pushamalicious-T said:

Man I get why people don't really like "Our Father" but that beat is so good, P's vocals when he sings "You're the greatest!!" Eargasm, but anyway I still stand by the fact that "Freedom" is a bad song. I can't stand it. Once I even hear "la la la la" I get annoyed.

How I imagine Pushamalicious when the female vocals kick in on Freedom.

alt text

• Brand New and Know Who You Are

• "Brand New" (repetitive)

"Show You How to Hustle" (wtf was he thinking lol)

• I was expecting it to be Our Father (I always skipped that song) but just listened and the synths are beautiful, damnnnn (+ 'hawww'). Only song in I come close to skipping is brand new - I think it's in part because a JT/Pharrell song should be an event record, but this never quite lived up to it. Still pretty dope (could do with being 2 mins shorter though)

• G I R L (minus Gush) is Garbage to me. Listened to it for a month and never again. It's got such cringy writing front to back it's hard to believe a grown up wrote it. .

• Playahater said:

G I R L (minus Gush) is Garbage to me. Listened to it for a month and never again. It's got such cringy writing front to back it's hard to believe a grown up wrote it. .

You don't like Freq, Smile or It Girl?

• @SkateboardP-com if not for the bridge on Smile that song is pretty bad

• Staff

superjdoug said:

I was expecting it to be Our Father (I always skipped that song) but just listened and the synths are beautiful, damnnnn (+ 'hawww'). Only song in I come close to skipping is brand new - I think it's in part because a JT/Pharrell song should be an event record, but this never quite lived up to it. Still pretty dope (could do with being 2 mins shorter though)

Yeah they should have cut that chorus down. It's twice as long as it should be. Is "jumping round in ya bag" and everything after it really necessary? And doubled up too?!

Looks like your connection to What Pharrell song annoys you? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.