Holy shit (Pun Intended)

• Staff

Mike Etheridge (the guy that used to be in The Neptunes) is going wild at Pharrell, because of that gospel record that Kim Burrell did in the movie soundtrack. He's wild. Check his Twitter account

twitter.com/TheNewMikeE

• Damn, I also wasn't expecting the shout out to chad lol.

• Staff

lol he's maaaaad. I just spoke to him. He says he sent P the stems for a track that he was meant to remix last year. He thinks that P took that remix and the concept from the original track and made "I See Victory".

I can sort of hear a similarity but not really. They're both guitar heavy 60's gospel. But P/Kim's song is way better.

• Ooof he's pissed alright ..P not answering his calls or something?

• I'm not hearing I see a victory in that song much at all. I mean, maybe the tone I guess? But it's like @Mavis said, P's track is wayyyy better.

• S0nicNERD said:

I'm not hearing I see a victory in that song much at all. I mean, maybe the tone I guess? But it's like @Mavis said, P's track is wayyyy better.

The gospel song?

• Wow that was pretty shocking to read. I don't know much about their current or recent relationship, but surprising level of animosity. This one hit hard:

'Maybe after you drove @ChadHugo1 crazy you realized he was the musician. Now u steal'

!!!!!!

• Haha Isn't that Mike E song sampling Tom Jones' - 'It's not Unusual'?? Or at least it sounds like it in the background.

• only thing I'm like mad about is he called 1,2,3 victory trash
    pump yah brakes bruv

• Yo this guys is in his 40s and he's going at P like a 16 year old girl on Twitter. Up your shit B

That Chad comment makes me wanna know MORE tho lmao

• Admin

nah man he's going with that 'blurred lines' shyt i guess
    i dont see anything similar exept its a gospel song

• This post is deleted!

• Nigga he seem so vexed omg.

• he's replying to all p's tweets calling him out.

• LOL @"The fake humble attitude n prayer hands ain't working." 😂

• 'did you see my credit for this song in your colors? Boy you know you ain't got no church or Jesus in you' this nigga is hot omg... lmfao

• Playahater said:

Yo this guys is in his 40s and he's going at P like a 16 year old girl on Twitter. Up your shit B

That Chad comment makes me wanna know MORE tho lmao

He is acting like a 13 year old instagram girl 'dragging' and 'exposing' someone.

• why this nigga P get called out for stealing soo much? they reach so hard though e.g Freedom and that 'Hot Music' record, shit happens every year i swear.

• All this gospel shit sounds the same to me anyways

• This post is deleted!

• this nigga is talking to a brick wall bro hahaha i mean he was og in the neptunes though so idk.

Looks like your connection to Holy shit (Pun Intended) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.