I'm excited.

• So apparently, my music teacher with this director Danny Boyle's son, Gabriel which I found out about by telling him how I've wanted to direct since I was 8. So fast forward two weeks, I finally accept his offer and I write him a few questions so I did on a piece of paper, I handed it to the teacher and this morning when I went to school, he told me that Danny expressed an interest in wanting to meet with me the next time he's free since he's busy with T2: Trainspotting 2. I'm hyped as fuck, like he's living the shit, I dream about in my mind. I might print out my script and show him. fuck. He directed the Steve Jobs movie that dropped too. Ugh. I'm happy. I finally get to talk to someone who's lived the dream.

• Damn man that's big ! Congrats !

• busy said:

Damn man that's big ! Congrats !

Thanks dude, you still my fav user on here. vulcan signs

• Don't let no one stop you from your dreams! Keep pushing, man!

• Yo big ups fam!

• Ok now I'm pissed.

This is not about you.

No offense but I'm a little upset at HUNTER cause He was talking To Rafael on Twitter, HE WAS REPLACING ME!!!

• SkateboardP.com said:

So apparently, my music teacher with this director Danny Boyle's son, Gabriel which I found out about by telling him how I've wanted to direct since I was 8. So fast forward two weeks, I finally accept his offer and I write him a few questions so I did on a piece of paper, I handed it to the teacher and this morning when I went to school, he told me that Danny expressed an interest in wanting to meet with me the next time he's free since he's busy with T2: Trainspotting 2. I'm hyped as fuck, like he's living the shit, I dream about in my mind. I might print out my script and show him. fuck. He directed the Steve Jobs movie that dropped too. Ugh. I'm happy. I finally get to talk to someone who's lived the dream.

Keep on grindin' by the way.

• Ok now it's back to why I'm mad. If he was saying he's not, WTF is that supposed to mean?!!!

• Danny Boyle is a legend. Slumdog Millionaire and Trainspotting are probably two of my favourite movies. & what he did for the 2012 olympics in London was very cool. You're a lucky guy! I listened to him interviewed on Marc Maron's wtf podcast last year - he's a cool guy

• Congrats!!!!!

• This is tight! Waiting for something like this to happen with my music lol. Keep it rolling lil bro!!

• Admin

@SkateboardP-com
    Good for you buddy !!

• Thanks fam, I will, u gon meet P and win one day, im sure of it

• thanks for that, Imma keep pushing as u said, no one will stop me.

• Thanks man! I'm so hyped

• Thanks Mika, virgos winning out here

• Thanks fam!

• @superjdoug thanks man, since u follow his work more, u got any questions u wanna ask him or tell him? Imma try and ask em when we meet

• SkateboardP.com said:

busy said:

Damn man that's big ! Congrats !

Thanks dude, you still my fav user on here. vulcan signs

Haha thanks fam. It just means you have good taste
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_lz583zuz4F1qjemo2o1_400.gif

• Damn you're a lucky guy! I'm excited for you too

• FlowHightide said:

Damn you're a lucky guy! I'm excited for you too

Thanks man! Yeah, I feel like it right now.

Looks like your connection to I'm excited. was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.