I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!

• FIRST OF ALL, ALL OF THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL WHEN Y'ALL MFs DOWNVOTE EVERY SHIT I SAY!!!!!

NO, STFU WHILE I'M TALKING!!!!! I'M SERIOUS NOW!!!!!

I'M TIRED OF Y'ALL ACTING LIKE Y'ALL
    DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!!! IDGAF IF YOU'RE NEW HERE!!! FUCK U, FUCK YOUR JOB, FUCK YOUR DOWNVOTES, FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!! THIS IS MY FIRST HATE SPEECH CAUSE OF Y'ALL!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!

• Dude, downvotes arent even that serious tbh

• Ugh can someone translate what that dude just said i can't understand any of this Swahili BS he speaks.

• SkateboardP.com said:

Dude, downvotes arent even that serious tbh

OF KOURSE. ALL OF THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

• Playahater said:

Ugh can someone translate what that dude just said i can't understand any of this Swahili BS he speaks.

@SkateboardP-com SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!

• ALL I'M DEMANDING IS RESPECT!!!!!!

• Taking it to heart probably won't help at all either tbh. there are trolls on here.

• AND HERE I COME SEEING THS USER ACTING LIME HE DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I'M DONE WITH Y'ALL.

• LOLOLOL.

• SkateboardP.com said:

Taking it to heart probably won't help at all either tbh. there are trolls on here.

I'M NOT TAKING THIS TO HEART. I'M JUST PISSED.

• You can't really demand respect though you know, I kinda feel like it has to be earned. you can't ask for people to respect you, they either do or they don't. And also why are you that bothered that a bunch of people you don't know personally don't respect you?

• SkateboardP.com said:

You can't really demand respect though you know, I kinda feel like it has to be earned. you can't ask for people to respect you, they either do or they don't. And also why are you that bothered that a bunch of people you don't know personally don't respect you?

I SEE YOUR POINT.

• @SkateboardP-com THERE WAS THIS USER LAUGHING AT ME THINKING THIS IS FUNNY.

• Bruh go to sleep it's gotta be like the middle of the night during a school week wherever you are

• It kinda comes off that way to dudes you know. Like niggas will find it funny how you're pissed off, shit happens. dude, who cares? It's just a message board bro. Listen to Breakout from Fly Or Die.

• SkateboardP.com said:

It kinda comes off that way to dudes you know. Like niggas will find it funny how you're pissed off, shit happens. dude, who cares? It's just a message board bro. Listen to Breakout from Fly Or Die.

I RATHER LISTEN TO OTHER THAN THAT. FIT FOR RIVALS, BLACK VEIL BRIDES, ICON FOR HIRE, AND EVANESCENCE. THAT'LL CHEER ME UP. IM DELETING MY ACCOUNT!

• Lol tha fuck, who was this?

• FlowHightide said:

Lol tha fuck, who was this?

@anthonyinsert number here

• Wp sir....

• i had forgotten the numbers

Looks like your connection to I HAD ENOUGH!!!!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.