Found this pretty good quality performance of "Wanna Love You Girl" from 05

• I legitimately thought it was from 2014 since that was the upload date, but I knew something was fishy about nobody having their phones out, and Robin shouting out Star Trak. When P came out with the OG ice cream it was confirmation that this must have been around the time the single dropped. Pretty dope to see something this high quality from that era tho. BTW Robin does a really sus move with the mic at around 00:38 lmao

• hahahaha look at the band pretending to play!!

• pharrell looks 20 at most

• the vid is blocked, fuck...

• Admin

@SkateboardP-com

229102546f4fc1056d6480ba8935095f34d17caf.jpg
    Robin Thicke - Wanna Love You Girl (Live On CD) (2005)
    http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/PIINepOK/file.html

• fashion wise this has gotta be my favorite P

the dog pants, the ice cream sweatshirts and the fitted.

ah what an era

• poolboy said:

hahahaha look at the band pretending to play!!

Lmfaooooo

• Pharrell changed fashion period with all those colors and chains bro I think him and nigo are 1 when it comes to chains in the rapper game and like when this ice cream relaunch comes out I hope he revamps some of these clothes from like 05 like how he did with the Stan Smith Adidas

• BabyMilo730 said:

Pharrell changed fashion period with all those colors and chains bro I think him and nigo are 1 when it comes to chains in the rapper game and like when this ice cream relaunch comes out I hope he revamps some of these clothes from like 05 like how he did with the Stan Smith Adidas

No. please no, fuck. I hope whatever is but still true to that but oh god no, the season 2 shit was sick but I hope it's some ahead of it's time type shit, I feel like Cactus will be in charge of the re-launch and push shit forward which makes me happy. But if it does get re-vamped, I won't complain lmao.

• SkateboardP.com said:

BabyMilo730 said:

Pharrell changed fashion period with all those colors and chains bro I think him and nigo are 1 when it comes to chains in the rapper game and like when this ice cream relaunch comes out I hope he revamps some of these clothes from like 05 like how he did with the Stan Smith Adidas

No. please no, fuck. I hope whatever is but still true to that but oh god no, the season 2 shit was sick but I hope it's some ahead of it's time type shit, I feel like Cactus will be in charge of the re-launch and push shit forward which makes me happy. But if it does get re-vamped, I won't complain lmao.

Season 2 shit was pretty sick

Looks like your connection to Found this pretty good quality performance of "Wanna Love You Girl" from 05 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.