Hell Hath No Fury 10th Aniversary Minimalist Visual Art Project

• Sup, Guys!
    I am doing a minimalist visual art to celebrate the 10 years of HHNF. I will do covers for all the songs. I just finished Mr. Me Too and I want to know yall opinion, cause I was thinking to make Lil Waynes face lol. But I think this is more iconic. So please help me.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I am also stuck on the idea for WAMP WAMP. What do u guys think is the key thing about the song? I thought about the Millionaires sunglasses. The song is so braggadocious and about money, girls and cars, I think maybe the shades will be cool. What you think?

QLqVHsg.jpg

• This is solid omg

• The breakfast with the alcohol scene so classic hah.

• Bro that's so cool!! I'm gonna use this for my iTunes album art for sure !!

• WOW! Thanks, dudes!

I am also stuck on the idea for WAMP WAMP. What do u guys think is the key thing about the song? I thought about the Millionaires sunglasses. The song is so braggadocious and about money, girls and cars, I think maybe the shades will be cool.

What yall think?

• LOL cheese-its and merlot

• mr_novalike said:

LOL cheese-its and merlot

I always thought it was cap'n crunch i feel dumb af now but we dont have either of em out here so its understandable

• Staff

Cool artwork! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

WAMP WAMP - I always remember seeing this interview where P was getting excited about the fact it has Scottish bagpipes in the song. Ever since then bagpipes are all I notice in the beat and it blows my mind. Maybe something to do with that? I dunno

• Mavis said:

WAMP WAMP - I always remember seeing this interview where P was getting excited about the fact it has Scottish bagpipes in the song. Ever since then bagpipes are all I notice in the beat and it blows my mind. Maybe something to do with that? I dunno

Wayyyyment...they tracked real live bagpipes???

Anyways...this shit's tight. Can't wait to see what you've got for Ride Around Shining.

• Mavis said:

Neptunes the only producers who can pull that off, Dr Dre tried and we got the tragedy that is fucking 'Bagpipes from Baghdad.'

• I like your style @Rafito

• Staff

Something with the line "It's me ma', you ain't dreamin'" for "Trill". Could be interesting.

• for WAMP WAMP, a dude with a kilt and bagpipes. that'd be so random but so cool. good idea @mavis

• Damn I can't unhear the bagpipes now I always thought it was just a synth.

• Pushamalicious-T said:

Damn I can't unhear the bagpipes now I always thought it was just a synth.

Same. Shit like this got me feeling like my life is a lie.

• Admin

thats fucking awesome, please finish that project of every single they're released for HELL HATH NO FURY and ill post it on the front site !!!!

• Oh shit, those bagpipes. I hear it now.

• holy shit I am hearing the album all the time to get the inspiration for it and on wamp wamp all I hear is the god damn bagpipe lol
    Good idea, @Mavis ! Thanks. I will see if I can come up with something.
    I hear you @K-Otik .
    And thanks for the support guys. I will try to finish it in 2 weeks cause the aniversary is in a month.

• Staff

If you haven't find something else of course.

• Not sure how you would do it but Socrates statue would be cool included for Mama I'm so sorry. That just one of my favourite clipse lines of all time

'Twinkie trains' on hello new world always stuck with me

Stoves, Pyrex bowls and keys gotta feature too lol

I don't believe that a real bagpipe on wamp wamp, no way whatsoever haha

• Staff

Yeah def not a real one

Looks like your connection to Hell Hath No Fury 10th Aniversary Minimalist Visual Art Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.