Are you still listening to G I R L ?

• Only the first week it came out I listened to it.

• Admin

i have listen to it the whole april, and Ive only got Gush still in my Phone, gush is even my ringtone http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/39111814/file.html

• yessur!!!!!!!

• Staff

I haven't listened to Smile since the day it got posted on here

• I havent in a while... and not planning on listening anytime soon. I am so done with happy too. I cringed when i heard it last night in the bar...

• Hunter and CGIB are crazy good. P n miley's vocals use to weird me out but they don't seem as bad now. I love Gush cause the chords/strings feel like IMM, this song has all the swag. Happy is the shit. I love/hate MM. P's vocals are the worst of the album on it. In the chorus it sounds like there are no hi hats wtf? and the second hi hat kinda sticks out against the snare n kick. The arrangement is still a masterful one. To be fare all the songs I didn't mention, I used to listen to them heavy at first.

• @Mavis said:

I haven't listened to Smile since the day it got posted on here

forgot that was even a song

• Remember when Pharrell said he was shooting a video for every song on the album?................yeah

• @Pushamalicious-T .................yeah...................

• No but i haven't had it on my phone so kind of an out of site out of mind situation. Plus I think I played it out which is why I don't have it on my phone and I hear Happy enough on the radio anyway. I HAVE been listening to that new Little Dragon tho...........whew

• Staff

Can someone explain why everyone thinks Come Get It Bae is the best song to ever exist, but ignored it when it was a Rhea song?

• @Mavis cause Rhea a filthy whore but your guess is as good as mine

• @Mavis hearing it live made me like it way more. As p has been showing up vocally and the beat is mixed better on his version. I also think renaming the song had something to do with it.

• It doesn't get regular rotation in the car, but I'll sometimes get the itch to play It Girl, Gust of Wind, and a few other tracks when the moment fits. Riding out to see Pharrell in VA Beach tomorrow so a few feel good songs off the album are definitely going on the trip playlist.

• @Mavis said:

Can someone explain why everyone thinks Come Get It Bae is the best song to ever exist, but ignored it when it was a Rhea song?

I still prefer her version. song is sick either way them handclaps and bucket drums

• @VandG said:

@Mavis said:

I still prefer her version. song is sick either way them handclaps and bucket drums

Miley impresses me on hiphop R&B tracks. I dunno what it is lol...but that in combination with the bridge makes me like the song. Plus that redbull commercial or whatever makes it cooler for me too. Mainly tho, it's becuase of the bridge

• Naw. Stopped listening to it about 3 weeks after it came out. Only song I still play from it is Gush maybe once a week.

But yea it grew stale really quick to me.

And PS I TOLD YOU GUYS COME GET IT BAE WOULDNT BECOME A RADIO HIT.

• I'm listening to it for the first time now lol... don't kill me. I've been in a musical stuper recently.

Looks like your connection to Are you still listening to G I R L ? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.