Artists that can never make a bad record

• I'm listening to the new Radiohead thinking to myself how they can never fail, dudes I grew up on still making quality records, a short number of people, I feel the same way about; Prince, Justin Timberlake, Gorillaz (The Fall was an experiment so I respect it.), Jamiroquai (except Rock Dust Light Star.) etc. Anybody else feel the same way, who else has flawless discogs?

• I don't feel like this question can really be answered in my opinion because even artists I love to death have made at least one or two songs that I hate. I don't know of any that are flawless like that. Even some of the people you listed like Prince, I feel have made a shit load of bad songs but that's just me.

• Portishead have a flawless discography.

Making three records in twenty years helps a LOT with that though haha.

• Staff

Yeah, even the God Micheal Jackson has shit records. But I'll still answer M.I.A. because I'm in love with her.

... Oh and Coldplay. BEST ROCK BAND IN THE FUCKING WOOOOORLD !

Bye.

• K-Otik said:

Yeah, even the God Micheal Jackson has shit records. But I'll still answer M.I.A. because I'm in love with her.

Bye.

Dude, Parachutes is like my favourite fucking album ever. I prefer it to ROBTTH for nostalgia reasons though haha and yeah '2000 Watts' off Invincible is the WORST michael jackson ever.

• Staff

SkateboardP.com said:

K-Otik said:

Bye.

Dude, Parachutes is like my favourite fucking album ever. I prefer it to ROBTTH for nostalgia reasons though haha and yeah '2000 Watts' off Invincible is the WORST michael jackson ever.

Exactly. I want fuckin' cry each time I listen to these two albums cause of the nostalgia. "Don't Panic" ? Tears. Remind me of one of my favorite movie, Garden State.

• K-Otik said:

SkateboardP.com said:

K-Otik said:

Bye.

Exactly. I want fuckin' cry each time I listen to these two albums cause of the nostalgia. "Don't Panic" ? Tears. Remind me of one of my favorite movie, Garden State.

Don't Panic is childhood and top 10 openers in an album ever(to me), That last track, Everything's Not Lost is so freaking sick. the whole album is an experience, We Don't Change, the hidden track is my favourite Coldplay song though cause it sounds like Toy Story 1 and it's so short and beautiful, it makes me sad as fuck that Chris Martin and them think the album sucks though. It's killer.

• Staff

SkateboardP.com said:

K-Otik said:

SkateboardP.com said:

K-Otik said:

Bye.

Don't Panic is childhood and top 10 openers in an album ever(to me), That last track, Everything's Not Lost is so freaking sick. the whole album is an experience, We Don't Change, the hidden track is my favourite Coldplay song though cause it sounds like Toy Story 1 and it's so short and beautiful, it makes me sad as fuck that Chris Martin and them think the album sucks though. It's killer.

They suck for saying that. = /

• Beyoncé I Don't think I've ever heard some that was like wack from like lemonade got some nice tunes especially hold up

• Nah nigga, there's a handful of trash Bey records.

• The lord himself, Drake has never made a bad record in my opinion.

• Playahater said:

The lord himself, Drake has never made a bad record in my opinion.

He's fucking epic. The Ride is my favourite song by him or The Real Her.

• Do What U Do remix too - but that's biased cause of Malice haha.

• SkateboardP.com said:

Nah nigga, there's a handful of trash Bey records.

Name one that u thought was really terrible

• Playahater said:

This is a known fact

• BabyMilo730 said:

SkateboardP.com said:

Nah nigga, there's a handful of trash Bey records.

Name one that u thought was really terrible

Hip-Hop Star, (apart from that Big Boi and Sleepy Brown's verses), a handful on IASF and 4.

• This post is deleted!

• Playahater said:

Everytime I hear his records I get green like earth day

• Views is horrible though ha.

• Staff

Guys, stop trolling lmao !

• SkateboardP.com said:

Views is horrible though ha.

Too good ft Rihanna is really good

Looks like your connection to Artists that can never make a bad record was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.