Songs like 'Pink + White'

• Staff

I need some help. A music critic friend and I were having a discussion.
    He doesn't like Pharrell. He thinks he makes trash and he can't understand why he doesn't make songs like 'Pink + White' more often (he loves that song).

I replied that Pink + White is pretty standard P/Neptunes style.... So I said I'll make him a playlist of everything P's done where the quality of production is that high and has a similar vibe.

But, now I'm struggling?

Can anyone think of other stuff he's done in that vein?

• That's tough. Crush comes to mind though.

• it girl
    run to the sun
    suga honey iced tea
    senorita
    last night

• Superpower by Beyonce

• Brett from Spymob is on it so a lot of N.E.R.D shit comes to mind.

• Let's Take A Ride / Take It From Here (Because of the guitar)

• meant to put take it from here whoops

• super power is just in the same count i dont think theyre in the same vein of sound

• Mac miller - objects in the mirror

• sean garrett patron

• kelis - suspended
    kelly rowland - stand in front of me, & feet to the fire
    ciara- i'm just me
    daley - look up

• Love Bomb

• frank ocean sweet life
    beyonce first time
    cee lo stay together
    mac miller objects in the mirror

I'm sure there's a few more though...

• Yung Joc - BYOB
    Ja Rule - Pop Niggas
    Mystikal - Not That Nigga

• MikeR said:

kelis - suspended
    kelly rowland - stand in front of me, & feet to the fire
    ciara- i'm just me
    daley - look up

yeah, I was gonna say Kelly Rowland stuff

• Staff

Thanks for the suggestions. Some stuff I wouldn't have thought of... Going to add a few of those to a playlist.

Do you think Wonderful Place and Reach Out Richard would qualify?

• Mavis said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Some stuff I wouldn't have thought of... Going to add a few of those to a playlist.

Do you think Wonderful Place and Reach Out Richard would qualify?

maybe They Don't Know You instead of ROR imo. Keys smooth as hell

• Skletch said:

Yung Joc - BYOB
    Ja Rule - Pop Niggas
    Mystikal - Not That Nigga

HHAHAHAHAHA OMG

• Sean Garrettt - Patron
    Mac Miller - Objects In The Mirror
    Frank Ocean - Sweet Life
    Buddy ft. Kendrick - Staircases (for whateva reason it should be here.. those chords.. ahh) :D

fuck theres so many.. i dont even wnna go to the 01-03 era..

Kwelionis, just tell your friend he shouldn't be prejudice and give him a link to the neptunes music lib., and tell him to bring that ass here afterwards :D

only then he might understand who the fuck is P who's Chad, and what they did, the hugeness of their impact//

then tell him this:

Hey, It's me your subconscious speaking.. Turn me up yo.. Close your eyes.. Now that I got your concentration.. Let's pledge allegiance.. We are the rare.. We are strong.. We are meek.. We're just not humble about it.. We've been here since the beginning of time.. And all the products of the world in which we live in.. Are products of imangination.. We are dreamers.. And as long as we dream, we will never die.. You know why?.. cause No One Ever Really Dies.
    :D

• Andrew said:

Hey, It's me your subconscious speaking.. Turn me up yo.. Close your eyes.. Now that I got your concentration.. Let's pledge allegiance.. We are the rare.. We are strong.. We are meek.. We're just not humble about it.. We've been here since the beginning of time.. And all the products of the world in which we live in.. Are products of imangination.. We are dreamers.. And as long as we dream, we will never die.. You know why?.. cause No One Ever Really Dies.
    :D

and don't forget to beatbox too

• So hot blow and maybe waiting for you

Looks like your connection to Songs like 'Pink + White' was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.