Grindin' Mixtape v1

• Admin

alt text

What up guys, Mika aka DJ Freakiii @djfreakiii and me welcome you to the first Installment of the Grindin’ Movement. This is the first mixtape that we gathered together from our Grindin’ site and the submissions from djfreakiii@gmail.com. I would like to thank everyone who contributed on the Mixtape, and to the guys who didn’t make it, we will release frequently a Grindin Mixtape, so you guys will still have a chance to be on it, and don’t stop what you’re doing, keep making muzika and send your best tunes to djfreakiii@gmail.com.

Since Mika has been running theneptunes.org with Jean-Luc back in 2002, they also started a The Neptunes Forum with me simply called Grindin’, which is online since 2006. Grindin’ has one of the most talented Forums that has an above average amount of talented people who will blow up and already suceed in their goals with a lot of talented contributors & readers who have risen to become world famous. Without further ado, this is our first Grindin’ Mixtape Vol. 1. Check out the tracklist below and make sure to check out and follow the contributors. Artwork By Me @marigosa, Intro Girl By Hattie @Hatti81.

The Grindin Mixtape Vol. 1
    01 - Explore - Baileee (DJ Freakiii Refix) @djfreakiii @beatsbyexplore
    02 - Ferri Jubair - Pleasure Delayer/Miscellaneous Feelings @ferri-jubair-music
    03 - Freddie Joachim - Shoulder Kiss @freddiejoachim
    04 - Jekyll - JKL2-15 Bassline @jekyll_beatmaker
    05 - Brooke Taylor x AlSween – Infidelity @BrookeTaylorMusic @alsween
    06 - Rahk – Alkebulan @rvhk-Revelle
    07 - Inimicvs - Losco Called @inimicvs
    08 - Patchrickk - G2G @forgetpat1
    09 - Ray – Steps @yungsenzubean
    10 - Shinobi Ninja - Post No Bulls @shinobininja
    11 - Su Na – Hudson @sunabeats
    12 - Pharrell Williams - Happy (Elkco Remix) @elkco
    13 - Andrei - Killer Beat @a-n-d-r-e-w
    14 - Eash - Sun, Where You At @eash_music
    15 - Lil' G-Tunner - Cosmic Girl @lilg2ner
    16 - TiME Moves x Cueue Ayun - Smack Booty @timemoves @cueueayun
    17 - BeatBusta - Gimme That @beatbusta
    18 - Clipse – Wamp Wamp (What It Do) feat. Slim Thug (Reggie Volume Remix) @reggievolume
    19 - Speekats - Seeing Sounds
    20 - The Gueek Squad – Tetris @thegeeksquad
    21 - Paris Harding – Relay
    22 - Mr. Watson - Set It Off @bringouthebangers
    23 - Blastar – Boombadeing @blastarmusic
    24 - Big Chocolate - Blue Milk (Apollo Dixon Flip) @apollo-dixon
    25 - DJ Puuu - Red Snack @puuuthebeatsmuggler
    26 - Halpe – HELL @beatsbyhalpe
    27 - The Radicals - What's Happenin' @moonlandmusic
    28 - Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (T-Aaron's Groovemix)
    29 - MKL - Nothing Has Changed @mklbeatmaker
    30 - Aska – Ghost @aska
    31 - Durand Bernarr x Electro Dan G - Back Pocket @durandbernarr @helgimusic
    32 - Patrick Pryor - No One Ever Really Dies @patrickpryor

• Hi Mika,

Dope! But i cant open the soundcloud link?

• Admin

Up now, @Mika had to make edits and soundcloud was being weird. Enjoy peeps!

• All these updates, music and content is overwhelming lol 😍 this mixtape!!!! I need to get back to work.

• @Mari Dopeeeeeeeeee

• is the intro girl 'hatti81' @Hatz?

• Admin

• yoooo this is awesome!!! great job guys, this truly inspires me

• Super sick, thanks again for putting one of my tracks on here. Neptunes for life \// 🖖

• @Mari @Mika I cant seem to access the soundcloud currently, was this taken down?

• Admin

@D.O. said in Grindin' Mixtape v1:

@Mari @Mika I cant seem to access the soundcloud currently, was this taken down?

itll be up soon !

Looks like your connection to Grindin' Mixtape v1 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.