THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL)

• For those of you who don’t know, I’m traveling the world with a buddy in a exactly a week (november 16th) because everything sucks anyway so why not.

Seriously, I won’t bore you with the details of why I’m leaving but in a nutshell I’ve been feeling like I’m just wandering through life. I’ve been told I needed to do long studies in order to get a great paying job and so I did but realised this is pointless.

I’m questioning more and more why we do the things we do so I’m leaving to get a better grip of what’s out there and widen my mind to other cultures and mindsets.

This is where I’m going :
    Argentina
    Ecuador
    Peru
    Bolivia
    Chile
    New-Zealand
    Australia
    Indonesia
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    Thailand
    Cambodia
    Laos
    Vietnam
    Hong Kong
    Japan

I don’t know which cities exactly because I don’t want to plan too much. I can’t stress it enough but if you want to hang out, I’m obviously down. I’ve been here long enough to know this is a community of great people. Show me your city, the not so touristy spots. I just want to live like a local and get to connect with new people, around a plate of good food. Hell, we’ll even listen to some good ol’ Neptunes while smoking weed. Don’t be shy, I’m ain’t no creep promise ! Just pm me and we’ll take it from here.
    I’m not into social media that much but we had to create a Facebook and Instagram because we made a deal with a sponsor. You can always follow us there :
    https://www.facebook.com/mochilerosatw/
    https://www.instagram.com/mochileros_atw/

Let me know if you want me to follow back or whatever. That’s pretty much it, don’t hesitate to ask me anything or give me any tips.

Godspeed fam, I’m gonna miss this

• Fuck, godspeed fam.. you're still my fav user on here ha, dude, this is so sick! Australia is fucking awesome, I lived there when i was like 2 months til i was like 9-10. that was like the greatest times of my life (so far) Japan seems sick too

• Admin

Good Luck buddy and have a safe trip !

• Be safe bro!

Enjoy yourself!!!

• Happy travels, learn a lot from what the experiences teach you

• Awesome, maybe best decision in your life. If you are in Argentina and you like wine and mountains, go to Mendoza.

Maybe want to do the same again. If I'm out next year, I will let you know

• You have a lot of plans already haha
    Good you're traveling man. Have fun, drink loads and enjoy the weather.

• @SkateboardP.com said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

Fuck, godspeed fam.. you're still my fav user on here ha, dude, this is so sick! Australia is fucking awesome, I lived there when i was like 2 months til i was like 9-10. that was like the greatest times of my life (so far) Japan seems sick too

Haha thanks b, that's nice of you to say. Melbourne or Sydney, what do you reckon then ?

• @Mika @Playahater @Neptonik @FlowHightide thanks guys, Imma make Grindin' proud

• @busy said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

@SkateboardP.com said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

Fuck, godspeed fam.. you're still my fav user on here ha, dude, this is so sick! Australia is fucking awesome, I lived there when i was like 2 months til i was like 9-10. that was like the greatest times of my life (so far) Japan seems sick too

Haha thanks b, that's nice of you to say. Melbourne or Sydney, what do you reckon then ?

Melbourne, I grew up in a suburb called Oakleigh then another called Berwick, they're both sick, I wanna move back there

• @Borsboom said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

Awesome, maybe best decision in your life. If you are in Argentina and you like wine and mountains, go to Mendoza.

Maybe want to do the same again. If I'm out next year, I will let you know

I'm gonna trek a lot, lot of sightseeing I think. Not into alcohol that much but why not and yes pm me if you're ever in South America, could be cool to hang out ! I'm gonna be there until March I think

• Staff

Have fun! you'll definitely become a different person to the one you were when you left. Amazing list of countries!

One tip someone gave me when I travelled was this - always say yes to new things and new situations, even when you don't want to.

I hope that tip helps you as much as it did me.

Enjoy man!

• @Mavis said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

Have fun! you'll definitely become a different person to the one you were when you left. Amazing list of countries!

One tip someone gave me when I travelled was this - always say yes to new things and new situations, even when you don't want to.

Enjoy man!

Thanks for the kind words Aaron ! What if I say yes and get butt raped tho ? Lmao

• Staff

@busy said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

@Mavis said in THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL):

Enjoy man!

Thanks for the kind words Aaron ! What if I say yes and get butt raped tho ? Lmao

Ha. just roll with it - another life experience to talk about

Looks like your connection to THIS IS FAREWELL (BUT NOT REALLY LOL) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.