Childish Gambino - Me & Your Mama (16')

• Wow!!!!! Thats all i got to say. Worth a listen

• Awesome. Definitely my favourite Donald

• So good, i've heard this like 100 times already practically haha. its on repeat, I don't wanna hear shit else. i'm buying the CD + poster later tonight...

• This post is deleted!

• @SkateboardP.com said in Childish Gambino - Me & Your Mama (16'):

So good, i've heard this like 100 times already practically haha. its on repeat, I don't wanna hear shit else. i'm buying the CD + poster later tonight...

Yup.... its been on repeat for me. The intro leading up to the unexpected switch is sooooo good

• @Chancho said in Childish Gambino - Me & Your Mama (16'):

@SkateboardP.com said in Childish Gambino - Me & Your Mama (16'):

So good, i've heard this like 100 times already practically haha. its on repeat, I don't wanna hear shit else. i'm buying the CD + poster later tonight...

Yup.... its been on repeat for me. The intro leading up to the unexpected switch is sooooo good

switch is soo... cant even explain it man omg

• So fucking hyped for December 2nd. Bino gonna fuck us up, veering off straight hip hop. His progession as an artist is fascinating to watch.

The vocals on this though. That angst.

• this is beautiful
    curious about its place on the album cause the switches are random and abrupt
    but so so good

• Man I heard the live version soooooo much last year that certain improvised parts from it are stuck in my head. Been waiting for the CDQ since June 2015, I have no words to explain how amazing this is to me, and that switchup? Dude...

• This song is so amazing -- definitely has been on repeat constantly the past 48 hours. Can't wait for the album.

• after a further few more days of listening to this, for me its one of the best songs i have heard this year. Damn you Childish Gambino.

• Just awesome ..man this is warm and good.

• Yep. Couldn't be looking forward to this LP any more.

• Redbone is so fucking good !! man...

• Bootsy Collins influence on Redbone is heavy.

• Zombies is dope.

• just got done listening to the whole thing. honestly might be my favorite album this year.

• It is top 5 for sure.

That run of Redbone>California>Terrified is wonderful.

• whole album on soundcloud, youtube, and all other streaming platforms.

• Overall Im not feeling this project. There are some things I like about it like the production, its cool with the 60s-70s funk inspiration. But the way he sings over this album I dont like at all, we dont hear his traditional voice which sounds good until "Stand Tall" which is at the end of the album sadly. I will give it 1-2 more listens but so far, this album is just OK at best IMO.

I know this forum will love it though lol

• 9/10 for me, Terrified and Stand Tall godly (Me And Your Mama too but I heard it too many times) Have Some Love bridge is sex, Boogieman outro is ridiculous and should've been longer, Zombies is ill as fuck, Riot is the craziest song I've heard all year, the drums on Baby Boy 10/10.

Looks like your connection to Childish Gambino - Me & Your Mama (16') was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.