Pharrell: "Snoop Dogg's next album will win the Grammy.", Says Snoops New Album Is Better Than His

• lol yeah okay sure

• P doing what he always does.

• I mean did P do the whole album? I like about 95% of the snoop and neptunes joints.. so I probably will really enjoy this album. Snoops got a really good ear for funk, parliament funk.. that's probably while they always mesh so well. And Uncle Charlie bout to be all through this too, I bet. Wonder what features he's gonna have..

• Pharrell is so excited!!!!! I can't wait. But Pharrell, bruh please don't be talking about stuff we ain't ready for causing anticipation. Just let it hit us.

• If startrak / pharrells hype history is consistent it will most likely get delayed or shelved or scrapped, rather then win a Grammy.

• Staff

Remember when P said "We did half of No Doubts album and all the songs are classics" and then they didn't even have one song on the album or when he said "We're changing our name from The Neptunes and re-inventing ourselves as country producers" and nothing happened.... i think this is another one of those things.

• @Mavis yeah p was all like "chad n pharrell were there but it wasn't the neptunes" fucking guy lol. Don't pay attention to what he says until after the music is released. I hear him on Snoop's new direction, and how obvious it is doe.

• Still, I can't wait to hear that shit! I'm buzzing just thinking about another banger like drop it like its hot !!

• He's really selling it to us!! Girl in the background was a bit annoying though. LOL

• Snoop already released a snippet of a song he did with Pharrell. It's not bad but I don't think it will beat Let's Get Blown or Beautiful

http://videos-c-17.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10374658_325843584229817_1687506557_n.mp4

• P is a mega star now, so he will be 100% on the album with at least two songs

• @Borsboom cringes

• zv1p44.jpg

"It's better than mine".

I keep on remembering how Pharrell hyped me before dropping that shitty "Twerk It" record he did for Busta - so I'll just stay calm until I hear at least 2-3 songs from Snoop.

• Staff

Snoop Dogg - G 2 A G (Guy 2 a Girl)
    Snoop Dogg - Kitten heels feat. Pharrell & Leah Labelle
    Snoop Dogg - Let Me Brush Your Hair feat. Pharrell
    Snoop Dogg - Retweet This Love feat. Leah Labelle
    Snoop Dogg - Champagne Kisses feat. Pharrell & Robin Thicke
    Snoop Dogg - Roll, Twist, Spark feat. Miley Cyrus

• @Mavis said:

Snoop Dogg - G 2 A G (Guy 2 a Girl)
    Snoop Dogg - Kitten heels feat. Pharrell & Leah Labelle
    Snoop Dogg - Let Me Brush Your Hair feat. Pharrell
    Snoop Dogg - Retweet This Love feat. Leah Labelle
    Snoop Dogg - Champagne Kisses feat. Pharrell & Robin Thicke
    Snoop Dogg - Roll, Twist, Spark feat. Miley Cyrus

All of these titles are cringe af tumblr_mm4bw4oprq1qzbriqo1_500.gif

• where did you get them titles from, are they official? do we know when they gonna come out?

• Staff

haha i made them up to illustrate the fact that P is going to give him gay girls stuff like that

• mate, I was well excited for a minute hahaha! Anyway, that coulda been true, you may not be too far off lol

• That No Doubt talk is for an UPCOMMING album and not Push and Shove which was already released.

• @Mavis you asshole. hahaha

Looks like your connection to Pharrell: "Snoop Dogg's next album will win the Grammy." was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.