Big Bang - Made (Out 12 Dec will feat Pharrell?)

• alt text

Last and full album. I'm sure it will feature Pharrell. They always wanted to have Pharrell so why wouldn't they have P on their last final album? Especially since they were just in the studio.

Hope we get a Zock on Part II 😂

• It would be so awesome if this did happen, fingers crossed. But I'm guessing there's only going to be a few new songs on this (the M A D E individual mini albums that came out last year im imagining is going to fill most of the album), so the chances of there being something from that session a few weeks ago being on it... Idk. But I hope so!!!

P.s. these guys are Korean not Japanese so not Zock on pt 2 (plus teriyaki boyz are a rap collective whereas BB are a group with more of an even split on rappers/singers). I'm sure you knew this already but just in case!

• Staff

lol Big Bang don't make music anywhere close to the style of teriyaki boyz. And there's no way they'd release something so unfinished sounding in South Korea. It's the land where pop music is super-polished and fine tuned to perfection

I think the P stuff was for a GD & TOP EP rather than Big Bang. His work would suit that much more.

• @superjdoug said in Big Bang - Made (Out 12 Dec will feat Pharrell?):

It would be so awesome if this did happen, fingers crossed. But I'm guessing there's only going to be a few new songs on this (the M A D E individual mini albums that came out last year im imagining is going to fill most of the album), so the chances of there being something from that session a few weeks ago being on it... Idk. But I hope so!!!

P.s. these guys are Korean not Japanese so not Zock on pt 2 (plus teriyaki boyz are a rap collective whereas BB are a group with more of an even split on rappers/singers). I'm sure you knew this already but just in case!

Hi bro yes I know, they are Korean. But didn't the sessions occur in Japan? When P was also hanging out with Nigo?
    I just hope the record will have that similar Zock On sound.

• @Mavis said in Big Bang - Made (Out 12 Dec will feat Pharrell?):

lol Big Bang don't make music anywhere close to the style of teriyaki boyz. And there's no way they'd release something so unfinished sounding in South Korea. It's the land where pop music is super-polished and fine tuned to perfection

I think the P stuff was for a GD & TOP EP rather than Big Bang. His work would suit that much more.

True, K-Pop is known for their perfection but i sooo hope your wrong about this. Besides who said P can't create a full finished record in a few weeks time? #crossingfingers

• No Pharrell on MADE confirmed (only 3 new songs):

https://instagram.com/p/BNvvpKNDZPi/

• Staff

@superjdoug well I guess the good news is the lack of P on BB suggests we're going to get another GD & TOP release

• @Mavis sadly I think it's unlikely with T.O.P most likely starting military service next year. But doing another GDxTOP song could serve as another 'goodbye', similar to the final Bigbang album, before he goes. I really hope so

• Staff

@superjdoug hmm I didn't know about the military thing. I assumed he would have already have done it. Hopefully his service is easy. When my friend Brian did his military service in Seoul they just made him work in a 7/11 for a year. He carried on living as normal. I hope TOP gets a similar deal so he can do music

Looks like your connection to Big Bang - Made (Out 12 Dec will feat Pharrell?) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.