N*E*R*D vs G I R L Pharrell

• So I know it's been much talked about what with this new P in the spotlight, but is anyone else getting kinda sick of the lame ass P on stage in comparison to the NER*D Pharrell? You can argue he's "older" now but old school P was doing air splits and now he just stands there with both hands on the mic. *rant over

• Can't really be too energetic with the songs he's performing.

• ^True

Just wait till a new NER*D album comes though,
    P's gonna be backflipping in the crowd and shiz like the good ol days

• I miss N.E.R.D. period. I like Chad just as much as Pharrell as a musician....and I dunno where Chad is....so whatever. I"m real happy for P though for real and he's doing good things.....just always feels like elements are missing. I don't get that with Fly or Die.....everything needed is there. idk man

• Staff

NER*D > Pharrell.

Always.

But i understand, Pharrell is trying to be a pop star now, he's kind of been going that direction for a while, since seeing sounds when he started banning swearing at shows and started singing love songs to fat girls.

2001-2005 NERD > New NERD & Pharrell

• hmmm Nothing was a conversation between nerd and women about the world! he just did a solo version of Nothing.

• @Mavis banned swearing at shows?

• He didnt swear because some dad or something brought his 5 yr old daughter to the show....something like that.

• @Playahater said:

He didnt swear because some dad or something brought his 5 yr old daughter to the show....something like that.

Dis nigga always tryna protect some damn kids

when i saw them back in 08 he stopped singing bobby James cause some kid was by himself。apparently his dumbass mom left him in the crowd

Felt kinda bad for the kid but I was still pissed

• @Playahater said:

He didnt swear because some dad or something brought his 5 yr old daughter to the show....something like that.

Last show I seen was in 2010, He swore during that show, and performed Bobby James, so If he did stop it was only for a short period

• @LillWacker i feel you dude , honestly i have mixed emotions about all of this . beacause think about it , yeah personally me i dont like the new pharrell so much , i miss the "06" pharrell but at the same i think the new pharrell is something that is good for him and probably his dream because now he is getting more attention than EVER . for example hes has been making great music for years and now that he makes one song about being happy he gets the key to his hometown , while in my mind didnt get no kind of light , so i think personally from here on out he is gonna keep making music like happy and mariyl monroe for the simple fact that its bringing in the money and positive attention the old pharrell wasn't getting . and also about a new N.E.R.D album , it will still be great but if you notice each album they get more mature with their songs , just imagine how a new album would sound

• How dare you create such a thread >;

Looks like your connection to N*E*R*D vs G I R L Pharrell was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.