Possible New Clipse Album

• There might be another Clipse album dropping. http://www.gq.com/story/clipse-hell-hath-no-fury-10th-anniversary

• No Malice definitely changed his tone on the album talk because before he definitely said never again unless the content was different. so is push open to doing a different kind of clips record?

• Should make a light and dark double album

• There's two ways to approach this album. One is the Light/Dark double album like you mentioned but the second (which imo would be better) would be to just have each song have a angel vs devil tone. Each song highlighting their respective takes on things via separate verses. Kind of like Guilty Conscisnce song with Em and Dre.

But please please please don't mention God and jesus shit Malice. Begging you. Shits lame.

• I don't really want this unless both of their hearts are in it and they only rap on beats produced by Pharrell williams or Chad Hugo

• Staff

I don't think they'd need to change.
    If you listen to Clipse they've always rapped opposites. On Hell Hath No Fury you had pusha glorifying drugs whilst malice is full of guilt.

The lyric "to my little brother Terrence who I love dearly so, if I ever had millions, never would you push blow" is a line that always stood out to me. Even on EAF malice wrote it so that they died in the end.

They could just continue as they were - push being positive, malice being critical.

• @Mavis said in Possible New Clipse Album:

to my little brother Terrence who I love dearly so, if I ever had millions, never would you push blow

I fucking love the fact that line is after he says me and my crush's name (well, the pronunciation)...

• @Mavis said in Possible New Clipse Album:

I don't think they'd need to change.
    If you listen to Clipse they've always rapped opposites. On Hell Hath No Fury you had pusha glorifying drugs whilst malice is full of guilt.

The lyric "to my little brother Terrence who I love dearly so, if I ever had millions, never would you push blow" is a line that always stood out to me. Even on EAF malice wrote it so that they died in the end.

They could just continue as they were - push being positive, malice being critical.

This has always been the dynamic to me. So when Mal brought his faith into the picture it was no suprise to me. I think they should do whatever they want....cause thats whats gonna happen anyway.

• Kinda off topic - is it just me that hears famlay singing the "Lalala" part on Door Man

• Staff

@Tenny said in Possible New Clipse Album:

Kinda off topic - is it just me that hears famlay singing the "Lalala" part on Door Man

I hear pirates

• @Mavis Ha I see that now. I guess it's just the vocal tone. Like I swear i hear Shae on the chorus for "Gangsta Boogie" by foxy(low key sounds like a snoop track). And Chad singing on " Wonderful Place" idk maybe I'm buggin.

• @Tenny said in Possible New Clipse Album:

@Mavis Ha I see that now. I guess it's just the vocal tone. Like I swear i hear Shae on the chorus for "Gangsta Boogie" by foxy(low key sounds like a snoop track). And Chad singing on " Wonderful Place" idk maybe I'm buggin.

SUPER off topic but my favorite Chad moment on a record is at the end of Pass the Courvoisier you hear him in the background. "Yo, Pharrell! This shit is hot!" Super cool moment that I never noticed.

• Since we're off topic and talking about random stuff, what does Chad say at the end of Yeah You, "my saxophone makes my head hot" or "the saxophone makes my head hurt?"

• Also, in the same song does Pharrell say, "there was your friend from Iran bitch. Standing beside her was you?"

• Also, does he say, "reporting this as a crime" or "reporting this hazard crime?"

• @Skletch lol wire image. not iran bitch lolol

• @Skletch

1. This saxophone makes my head hurt
    2. Wire image

• @Skletch reporting this as a crime

Looks like your connection to Possible New Clipse Album was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.