Ive Been On A Kelis Kick Recently

• Scared Money has been giving me life for the past 5 days. Shooting Stars, Game Show.

I Believe Suga Honey Iced Tea Is In The top 45 Songs Of All Time.
    When Tasty Came Out I Didnt Really Like Protect My Heart Much But Man Thats A Good Song. I Would Kill To Hear The Ref From P.

• also...suspended, wouldn't you agree, junkie, get along with you....and yes, even milkshake and caught out there are great records to listen to....her first two albums are quite simply "classic" chad and p!

• Staff

I'm with you on all of those. Plus "Freak Me Slow"... that song is like magic . I don't think there's anything else in Kelis or The Neptunes discography that even sounds like that. It feels super delicate and dream-like to me. the lyrics and adlibs at that part where she's begging "let me see your face" make the song even better - just because of how un-pop it is.

• all amazing. even "emergency" with saadiq was awesome.

• Running Mate randomly came up on shuffle last week and I just started going through all of her albums that I had. When I first started collecting album their work Wanderland and Kaleidoscope were my first two purchases. Mars, Ghetto Children, In The Morning, Shooting Stars with all of the ambient noises of waves and sea gulls and shit, and that fucking breakdown on Protect My Heart always get me going. You could hear how much work was put into these songs and their productions on her first 3 albums.

• I love rollerrink,classic pharrell verse

• That whole album is gold to me. Idk i love rain. The hidden track. Shit is so good.

• Suspended, SHIT (Sugar Honey Iced Tea), Go Away (interlude) and Intro are some of my favs. I always throw Wonderland on from time to time,

• MY NIGGA FREAK ME SLOW IS AMAZING WHY DIDNT THAT GO ON TASTY FUCK FLASHBACK

AND RAIN RAIN LOWKEY THE BEST ONE DAWG DUDE

AND THE END OF GHETTO CHILDREN MAN I WISH THEY RAN WITH THAT MELODY

"ourvlittle ghetto kings"so good

• @BabyMilo I always felt the ending to that song would be insane if they had Tribe on it. That should've been the whole song.

• @Spaceman right? minus the actual sounds, that shit is a tribe song haha

• Mafia, Get Even, NoTurning Back Only Songs I Dont Like.

• Wanderland Era is such a good Neptunes Pocket. pharrells melodies were very cloud like

• freak me slow.... is soooo sick...when she says sloooowwwwwwww nigga like its so lush

• Mr. UFO Man, and Lil Suzi Always put me in a good mood.

• Daddy and that Pharrell hook was like coolest thing ever to me at the time. Digital World and that Rosco P verse... Rolling Through the Hood was my favourite on Tasty when it came out, the vibe is crazy. I even love Mafia, those vocal synths are just perfect. She has a near flawless Neptunes catalogue imo

• Game Show is still my favourite shit, I didn't like it at first but oh my god, then 'The Spot' definitely or Glow.

• sugar honey
    flashback
    junkie
    get along with you
    protect my heart
    in the morning
    i want your love
    no turning back

• Yeah I remember not checking out Kelis because I didn't like Milkshake. I was fan of N.E.R.D. for about 4 years when I checked out Wanderland. It was such an unexpected treat!!

• No ones mentioned 'Rolling Through the Hood'... that is such a tune!

Looks like your connection to Ive Been On A Kelis Kick Recently was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.