Syd - Fin (2017), Now On iTunes

• 2355376109f6f719f9d26a58ecc91a6fd1d3babe.jpg
    Make sure to cop Syd’s debut solo album titled ‘Fin’ now on iTunes.

Syd - Fin (2017)

1. Shake 'Em Off
    2. Know
    3. Nothin To Somethin
    4. No Complaints
    5. All About Me
    6. Smile More
    7. Got Her Own
    8. Drown In It
    9. Body
    10. Dollar Bills
    11. Over feat. 6LACK
    12. Insecurities

Syd - All About Me (Official Video) (2017)

• Me-Lo X, he produced a remix of Kilo Kish's Navy that was my favourite shit at 12.

• Not bad, this really reminds me of Ciara for some reason lol

• YES on this track

• I don't like both songs that she released. Feel like she's tryin to have some new fans by changing her style, making more mainstream stuff.

• Staff

@Ali said in Syd - Body (Me-Lo X) (17'):

I don't like both songs that she released. Feel like she's tryin to have some new fans by changing her style, making more mainstream stuff.

Changing her style? This is her first album.

• right like, let her breath, cant expect her solo shit to sound like the internet shit
    @Mavis said in Syd - Body (Me-Lo X) (17'):

@Ali said in Syd - Body (Me-Lo X) (17'):

I don't like both songs that she released. Feel like she's tryin to have some new fans by changing her style, making more mainstream stuff.

Changing her style? This is her first album.

• These two songs she's released are fucking ass LOL

• don't like this at all -
    matt martians album is out and i don't feel it either

@Mavis idk what album releases have to do with having a certain style -
    the internet albums is 50% her (at least) - the new material sounds different you can't deny that..

• don't get me wrong but 'body' could easily be a sevyn streeter / tinashe track - just not her style imo

• I can listen to both All About Me and Body, but I don't really feel either of the tracks. A bit too generic. But I'm sure she will take in the feedback and hopefully take her album in a direction that is more suited to her style and personality.

• @quantim the albums up on iTunes and both those tracks are on it (the others not available to listen to just yet). Will be interesting to see how the rest of it is built around them. Body is a nice track, but nothing too standout...

• i think y'all are letting how she sounds on the internet's stuff change your perception of what her style should be.. tracks are dope in my opinion

plus didn't they say on othertone that each individual album will show you what they individually bring to the internet?

• @kidkardiac said in Syd - Body (Me-Lo X) (17'):

i think y'all are letting how she sounds on the internet's stuff change your perception of what her style should be.. tracks are dope in my opinion

plus didn't they say on othertone that each individual album will show you what they individually bring to the internet?

I don't care how good the singer is, if the instrumental is trash, the overall song is gonna be trash for me. That's just for singing though. I would've hated Body no matter who sung on it.

• god it's some haters on this forum

• This post is deleted!

• Staff

Well, listened to it last night and it's a good album overall.

• Fin is everything to me oh my god, Know & Dollar Bills, man... sooo next level, I love this record omg.

• No Complaints is so fucking sick to me cause she stunts so hard & Drown In It. "Riding round your city in a motherfucking spaceship" is such an epic line.

• Staff

Know, Dollar Bills, Insecurities 🔥

• Staff

@Mavis said in Syd - Body (Me-Lo X) (17'):

Know, Dollar Bills, Insecurities 🔥

Yep, those tracks in particular.

Looks like your connection to Syd - Fin (2017) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.