If you could ask pharrell anything what would it be?

• Is "hide" finished and will it ever come out?
    What is his favorite bridge?
    Will he ever tour with N.E.R.D again?

• It is finished. Some things are in the hands of others. It's not up to me if it'll ever come out.
    My favorite bridge is Preservation.
    Of course we're going to be touring. Just wait. When the time is right, we'll be touring.

• Staff

"Can I have guest list +3?"

• Where are the Seeing Sounds studio sessions

• Why don´t you continue to work with Mayer Hawthorne and put him in a Studio with Remy Shand.You have the power.

• Hey P, why don't you record ALL of your studio sessions and put them into a movie to inspire Stans like me?

• @FlowHightide said in If you could ask pharrell anything what would it be?:

It is finished. Some things are in the hands of others. It's not up to me if it'll ever come out.
    My favorite bridge is Preservation.
    Of course we're going to be touring. Just wait. When the time is right, we'll be touring.

I'm sure he could've managed to drop Hide himself if he rly wanted tho? (whether its soundcloud or something theres SO many outlets out there nowadays. let alone include it on an actual project of his - I doubt Cassie/Puff would oppose since they literally been sitting on it all these yrs when so many ppl waiting around forever) ugh

• I would ask him what happened to the deal with Star Trak and Super Cat.

Looks like your connection to If you could ask pharrell anything what would it be? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.