Just Blaze Vs. Swizz Beatz Battle

• It was streamed on Instagram live with a bunch of people in the comments talking shit (Timbaland, Meek, Lenny S, Kay Slay, AraabMuzik, etc.). They swear a Pharrell vs. Timbo is going to happen, but who knows. What did you guys think of the event and who would win P vs. Timbo?

• Wow thats crazyyy..

I think P would give us some crazy beats but I'm afraid the crowd would go more crazy on a Timbo performance there. But hey lets see if this actually happens ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• This post is deleted!

• That dmx jay nas jadakiss joint was crazy

• Yeah I'm tryna see P wash Timothy.

• @YB yeah unfortunately i highly doubt they would get him to do it

• Admin

dope stuff

Just Blaze though

• Watched some of it live the other day & just rewatched the whole thing. Both two of my favourite of all time, so this was awesome to watch. Just will always have the better discography imo, but Swizz brought a great energy to this. But one with P will never happen because:

a) this was all about bravado and showing out - no room for humble personalities in the room; and

b) Pharrell allegedly hates hearing his old stuff, so I assume wouldn't be capable of spinning some of the early hits (it's different to when he is actually performing them I guess)

• Tim accepted the challenge and he will go up against Swizz! We need some recorders because I want them unreleased joints to be unleashed!

Looks like your connection to Just Blaze Vs. Swizz Beatz Battle was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.