Drake - Passionfruit (Nana Rogues) (17')

• drake-more-life-1489328823.jpg

I saw that Passionfruit is produced by Nana Rogues. Is that the same dude that used to post on here? If so, major props to him @nanarogues . Breh you got the summer on smash with this one.
    congrats !!!

Drake - Passionfruit (Nana Rogues) (17')

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/more-life/id1216986780

• Yes. The skepta interlude is also produced by Nana and he has produced 5 records (if Im not mistaken) on Tinie Tempah's Youth album this month. This guy is on a whole other level now.

I'm confident that Tyler will regret someday that he never took the chance to collaborate with nana. So many times nana tried to reach out through the forum.

Anyway congrats for Nana. Im a huge Nana rogues fan since day one and collected so many productions from him! I think Im going to share a Nana Discography someday. 😂😂

• Wow. Shouts to @nanarogues ! Someone needs to change the title of this thread lol.

• Staff

@lord_willin said in So im reading more life production credits and:

Yes. The skepta interlude is also produced by Nana and he has produced 5 records (if Im not mistaken) on Tinie Tempah's Youth album this month. This guy is on a whole other level now.

I'm confident that Tyler will regret someday that he never took the chance to collaborate with nana. So many times nana tried to reach out through the forum.

Anyway congrats for Nana. Im a huge Nana rogues fan since day one and collected so many productions from him! I think Im going to share a Nana Discography someday. 😂😂

Tyler won't give a fuck. He's in his own lane and doesn't use outside production. Nana's in his own lane too.

They're both doing great and I'm sure nobody's gonna be having hard feelings towards anyone.

Always cool to see people from here doing well ❤️❤️❤️

• nana is killing it
    congrats man

• Yooooo that's Awesome! @nanarogues congrats man! I haven't heard the album yet but everyone has been talking about PassionFruit as THE standout record. so dope

• As a drake fan I gotta say out of all his pop singing songs, Passionfruit and Controlla gotta be his top 3. Maybe along with Take Care.

Pretty big deal for Nana.

• wow thats amazing! passionfruit is fire

btw, thugs verse on sacrifices >>>>!>>!>!>!>

• @marques bro young thugs part in Ice Melts. Wtffff such fire 🔥

• @Playahater thug best rapper alive!!!!!

• Woah, those are both great cuts on the album. I was listening to the Skepta interlude thinking how crazy it was to have something duppy as hell on a Drake album - really representing for the Uk too. This is so cool - congrats

Gotta say Passionfruit sounds like it could have been a great Craig David/Jay Sean record 8-10 years ago too - in a good way, it just gives me that vibe

• wow somehow i missed he produced skepta's interlude too - thats like my 3rd favorite track. good for him man

• i'm having a tough time getting into passionfruit. the beat is nice but the song as a whole is boring to me. i ended up skipping through most of the album but blem is the one for me

• Lose you 1422 and skeptas interlude

• @pappoo yeah Blem stands out for me too

• Thank You my Grindin' FAM!!!! \//

• @matic_touch said in So im reading more life production credits and:

Wow. Shouts to @nanarogues ! Someone needs to change the title of this thread lol.

leave my thread title alone breh. im an og lol

• @nanarogues you deserve it my man thats huge for you !!

• I came across this sick new artist guy. His album is at www.captaceswami.com I truly recommend that this guy is the start to something new and dope
    Also, i found it here https://hypebeast.com/forums/music-discussion/236529

• @nddot 😂😂😂 I see you fellow OG, I just wanted ppl to be aware of a fellow grindin fam doing his thang.

• This shit has blown my mind. Passion fruit such a top beat, can't believe its nana. He made it mayne, makes me happy

Looks like your connection to Drake - Passionfruit (Nana Rogues) (17') was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.